S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't quite put my finger on it but something about Star Lord makes me feel very underwhelmed.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Saw these new pics of starlord with rocket and baby groot on twitter today. Not clear on the details but it says a preorder start of 4/28. I'm wondering if rocket and groot are being bundled with star lord. That would be great.

https://twitter.com/marvel_jp/status/853850556854525952

ca96733985b9445bbc5c8162579fa459.jpg

5e0331de52a332306c9d5c0e6ad0bf28.jpg

fd5207f7992286ebe519f7c0290b6780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all look great!

Starlord has some diaper thing going on with the pelvis design. Hopefully his articulation can work around that.

Just google translated the tweet and the bad news is they're going to be web exclusives :(

On the bright side, that could mean we are getting a western release with all 3 characters bundled together.

Oh, so groot has swappable bodies? And at least 2 heads. Rocket uses 3d printing on the face

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

On the bright side, that could mean we are getting a western release with all 3 characters bundled together.

Honestly this would be best case scenario for me. I rather get the three characters for $100 instead of importing Star-Lord for $70 and then Rocket and Groot for $70, it makes it cheaper and easier.

I was going to pass on this, but having great posable figures of GotG would be fun! The HT versions are kinda limited.
However my only "problem" is I would have liked a full grown Groot and because he is a baby looks like we would not get him for this line up.
Also hope Rocket will come with a BFG!

A three pack would be awesome as well.

Actually that didn't really occur to me....

I guess we won't be getting an adult Groot in the Figuarts line? That was my most wanted figure for GOTG. Maybe I'll just pass on it all and won't dabble in Marvel Figuarts after all, especially considering Star Lord/Rocket/Groot is a web exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think I'll be sticking with this line for this movie. It's too much to go all in on the Hot Toys versions.

Back