S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I preordered Black panther because it looks great and I'm all-in on this line, but is anyone else confused by the lack of protracted claw hands? Such a weird choice for a character who is mostly defined by his claws...

agreed, odd but expect claws out will be some sort of exclusive, booooo! should be alternate hands with this for sure. dosent seem that much better than the marvel legends ver to be honest.

Honestly, I can't see where this is better than the ML release besides the greater range of motion at the core. I'm discounting toe articulation, since that's pretty much useless without a stand. Thoughts on this versus the Legends version?

Honestly, I can't see where this is better than the ML release besides the greater range of motion at the core. I'm discounting toe articulation, since that's pretty much useless without a stand. Thoughts on this versus the Legends version?

Personally, I'm gonna wait for now. It's already a pain that it's a web exclusive with upfront payment required, but the worst thing about it is how it doesn't have the clawed hands. I know that BP can retract his claws, but it's such a huge oversight on Bandai's part especially since it's like removing Cap's shield or Thor's hammer. I mean, even the ML got that part right.

if they only make one more figure for the movie I hope it's winter soldier, but really I hope they have more releases planned

A part of me wants to gets this because its Black Panther and there's no guarantee that they will make another version of the character. I want to have Black Panther ti be a part of my Figuarts Avengers team.

However, the lack of claws is bugging me and the price is way too high at the moment. Also, I'm sure Bandai will fix his hands. Its getting released in November. They have made alterations to their Figuarts after releasing official photos and before release date.

As much as I wanted to complete my Avengers line-up, I can't justify to myself the price of the exclusives (canadian dollar exchange is messed up + s&h + duty fees) so I'm gonna sell my collection off... at least I can use that money towards a new Hot Toy tho lol

Well, I go big with these Figuarts series. Got them all Preordered. Sisnt bother with the new Cap or Iron Man though. Hoping for another 2 normal releases for by Christmas though.

Sent on Xperia Z3

There's no real difference in the Cap's is there?

There's no real difference in the Cap's is there?

Theres quite a lot of difference actually.

Cap's uniform is different so the whole sculpt is new.

Additionally, the face sculpt on the new Cap is printed on. In other words, CW Cap = photo realistic Chris Evans face sculpt while AoU Cap = Anime or stylised head sculpt that looks nothing like Chris Evans.

Of course you can. I'm pretty sure people have painted Figuarts before.

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy the AoU version? I don't think the price is too much for one and it's not like there's a wait for it. Just a thought.

Really? Thought they jumped the prices for the AoU Cap in the second market which goes around 60 to 100 dollars. Plus I tend to lean on the photo realistic yet questionable face sculpt of CW Cap.

Of course you can. I'm pretty sure people have painted Figuarts before.

Yeah. Noob question, I thought maybe the quality of plastic from figuarts wasnt compatible with like normal paints.

Really? Thought they jumped the prices for the AoU Cap in the second market which goes around 60 to 100 dollars. Plus I tend to lean on the photo realistic yet questionable face sculpt of CW Cap.

Yeah. Noob question, I thought maybe the quality of plastic from figuarts wasnt compatible with like normal paints.

I wouldn't know about paint compatibility. Sorry. All I know is that people have painted Figuarts before :panic:

personally i bought the AoU cap because i like the head/face on that one better, skipping the CW one. I already have mark 46 iron man on preorder though and I'm not sure if I should preorder the rerelease of mark 42, what do people think of the mark 42 iron man?

Not quite sh figuarts but looks like we have another option for a 1:12 scale mark 46 now. Coming August.

73a8c1f6fefcaed71bfd7368823ab6f6.jpg

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back