S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Marvel-Movie-Realization-Spider-Man-Scan.jpg

Yikes. I knew people getting it for a fraction of that from the Japanese sites.

My condolences to Black Widow fans.

that's not a bad price, not sure why she's a web exclusive.

that's not a bad price, not sure why she's a web exclusive.

I've seen some people suggest online that it's because she and Hawkeye aren't as visually interesting as some of the other Avengers. They have the whole tactical spy/military look going on, while the other heroes have very flamboyant visuals going on.

was she always 63.17 or has the price gone up since she first went up?

$82.66 Australian, before shipping. Yeeeahhh, I think I'll wait til the Yen starts performing better against the AUD before placing an order.

I've seen some people suggest online that it's because she and Hawkeye aren't as visually interesting as some of the other Avengers. They have the whole tactical spy/military look going on, while the other heroes have very flamboyant visuals going on.
I can understand that much, yeah. That and Tamashii really does cater to Japan above anywhere else.

Will any other place have it for PO where you pay when it's released?

I think if it's a Tamashii web exclusive, Bandai has this new policy(late last year for Nippon-Yassan) that requires PO's have to be paid up front. Maybe BBTS?

Will any other place have it for PO where you pay when it's released?

I think if it's a Tamashii web exclusive, Bandai has this new policy(late last year for Nippon-Yassan) that requires PO's have to be paid up front. Maybe BBTS?

More than likely you'll have to go through BBTS. Black Panther looks great....but I am hoping that they will do Scarlet Witch.

Also....post #1,300!!!!!!!:clap:yess::bunnydanc:banana:fireworks:mexwave

I preordered Black panther because it looks great and I'm all-in on this line, but is anyone else confused by the lack of protracted claw hands? Such a weird choice for a character who is mostly defined by his claws...

Last edited:
Back