S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

At least with the Hulk bootleg it also looks like there are some pretty easy tells.

Looks more Scarjo than HT's? :lol The wonders of face printing technology.

bnr_SHF_BlackWidow_600x341.jpg

1000103207_1.jpg

1000103207_3.jpg

1000103207_4.jpg

1000103207_6.jpg

Ok thanks I just bought a war machine from iron man 3 from Hong Kong, hoping everything goes alright

black widow actually looks pretty cool. can't wait for black panther pre-order info

Just Preordered Black Widow off of Nippon Yasan! Bring on Black Panther.

Sent on Xperia Z3

Why is she so expensive? I feel like over $60 USD before shipping is a lot for Widow. I've been getting all the latest Figures SW figs for way less.

Why is she so expensive? I feel like over $60 USD before shipping is a lot for Widow. I've been getting all the latest Figures SW figs for way less.

Its a webshop exclusive, shes actually the same price as all the rest for japanese residents, but if we want them we have to use middle men, those middle men pay the retail price, then mark it up to sell onto us

I hear there is a bootleg shf ironman mk43 and hulk.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Yes I got a bootleg mark 43 by mistake on eBay. Usually it will say not original but good quality or something similar. If it's from China check the listing very carefully. Anyway, it was pretty easy to get my money back and keep the figure since they used the Figuarts pictures for the listing.

Getting out of the figuarts lines if I already have 1/6 scale versions, so my Marvel Figuarts are all up for sale in the forum. Hulkbuster, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man 45, & Cap.

Just Preordered Black Widow off of Nippon Yasan! Bring on Black Panther.

Sent on Xperia Z3

Can't find her now.

Wow the sculpt is really good but the web exclusive seems unnecessary. Very tempting for sure though.

Its a webshop exclusive, shes actually the same price as all the rest for japanese residents, but if we want them we have to use middle men, those middle men pay the retail price, then mark it up to sell onto us

So, does this mean only certain sellers will have her for sale? I saw her up on Nippon Yasan, but not AmiAmi, who are my usual go-to store for imports.

So, does this mean only certain sellers will have her for sale? I saw her up on Nippon Yasan, but not AmiAmi, who are my usual go-to store for imports.

AmiAmi only provides regular releases, BW is a Tamashii Web item whereby they only ship to customers within Japan.

Knowing BBTS it's probably gonna have a huge markup.

She'll be on BBTS and Toyzinthebox but probably have some sort of mark up going off War Machine Mark II and Ultron (let's not bring up Hulkbuster...). not gonna be pleasant getting her at all.

It does look nice but I can't collect the 6 inch line. I'm thinking of selling my SHF & Super Alloy/Play Imaginative WM MK II figures...:(

If anything wait for a little, the prices will hike. Idk why, but Bandai doesn't re-issue the Marvel figures...web exclusives supposedly have no chance, but the standard ones don't get re-issues.

Well, I wanted to complete my Avengers line-up with BW + the eventual Hawkeye, but I can't justify the price in my mind. I think I'll be selling my figuarts collection and replacing it with a Hot Toys Justice League.

AmiAmi only provides regular releases, BW is a Tamashii Web item whereby they only ship to customers within Japan.

Thanks for that. So, best place to go for the exclusives? I know she's up for pre-order at Nippon-Yasan and Mykombini, but i'm not sure what would be my best option.

Back