S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I prefer the version in Civil War. The suit is so much simpler and ScarJo's hair looks so much better when its longer.

It seems like the Russo brothers understand the long hair look of BW. With them running IW instead of Whedon, I think the days of BW with short hair is likely over!

I hope so. I always wondered why the hair was long, short, long, short and long again.

Her hair in Iron Man 2 is my fav :3

She looks great with some curls.

Probably at some point. Toy companies love Iron Man and War Machine.

hEZmnC2.jpg

YAY! Excited to see that S.H Figuarts is still going to do figures from Age of Ultron! Hope I can get one here in the U.S. And I hope they will do Scarlet Witch. :pray:

Nice to see more Avengers figures! Hopefully they will go for the whole team and maybe an Ultron drone!

I just want to see the full MCU line really. Be nice if we could get some Gaurdians Of The Galaxy Figures and some bloody villains for a change! Wonder if they would do the Netflix Figures

Sent on Xperia Z3

I just want to see the full MCU line really. Be nice if we could get some Gaurdians Of The Galaxy Figures and some bloody villains for a change! Wonder if they would do the Netflix Figures

Sent on Xperia Z3

I would LOVE a 1:12 Netflix Daredevil!

Yes, SHF Netflix Daredevil, Elektra, and Punisher would be bought asap. I don't care if they were Japanese Gas Station exclusives. They would be bought asap.

Do the Netflix shows air in Japan? Are they popular?

Sent on Xperia Z3

That'll probably never happen. They have a relatively limited output all things considered, and even in their more expansive lines like Dragon Ball Z, they haven't done full casts.

Should I be concerned about bootlegs at all when buying on eBay? Are there knock offs of Figuarts marvel figures?

Back