S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Really looked lackluster with close-up shots. :impatient: I'll compare which 1/12 to get when I see Mafex's or CMC's version retail version.

Back when he was originally up for preorder he was about $350 shipped from some Japanese import stores that were carrying him. I would have kept my preorder, but Bandai started demanding money up front for their web exclusives and I just didn't have the money for him back in October. Domestic stores charging $500 is just crazy.

:panic::panic::panic:

Hulkbuster%20HD%20200_zpsiz9jekte.jpg~original

It's a pretty impressive piece but the red may be a shade or two too dark. And it's much too clean, it could've used some weathering.

the-avengers-age-of-ultron-hulkbuster-feature.jpg

Maybe that's why I'm not feeling it. I know it's a good piece but just not feeling it. :slap

While the Hulkbuster looks fantastic and I have no doubt of Tamashii's stellar work, the price-point is ridiculous.

While the Hulkbuster looks fantastic and I have no doubt of Tamashii's stellar work, the price-point is ridiculous.

This. Not trying to nitpick, but when you are paying $500 plus on a figure, you expect the hands to light up as well. This figure looks great, but I would never pay that much money for it. Not worth it.

It's big for a Figuarts but still can't justify the price. If it was $250-300 that's another story. But the US markup or whatever is justifying the increase will make this a fail in my book.

Iron Man Mark 46 is up for preorder at Japanese sites. I missed out on some sites but cdjapan still has him as does HobbyLinkJapan. I'm sure some preorders will open up and he'll become more available around his release date. Just like the Avengers Figuarts.

Back