S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

do it! so good inhand IMO.

kinda hate the mark 43 armor design but tempted a lil bit. tho should prolly just be patient for the 45 release end of the month, love that armor.

533d634243b5932e6edae6324f9d2f2b.jpg

HMV is out of their minds. $629 hong kong dollars is equivalent to $107.15 in Canadian dollars.

If you're in Hong Kong don't buy Figuarts from those big stores. Go to In's Point in Yau Ma Tei or Mong Kok. Its a multi-level building full of little toy stores. Prices vary between each store so go have a look around before buying. Of course, the prices will depend on:

A: Demand/popularity
B: Rarity

You can sometimes get really good prices here.

I don't even know when I'll get to step foot into Hong Kong again. I haven't gone back since winter 2007. And before that, I was there in 1997. I'll probably chill there again in a couple of years. Lol...

That is still a ridiculous markup in price!

It looks very well done, the in hand pics have me so excited, I just want more! Gunna have to track down a warmachine, just font know which one I should pony up for. If figuarts does more AoU and civil war lines and fills out more "secondary characters" then im bailing on hot toys completely

I have the SHF Mk43 and I'm really impressed with it.

Me too! Its making me want the hulk buster , the hips were a little awkward but if you trip the two triangle pieces in its hip ball socket you can get them to sit more naturally

Me too! Its making me want the hulk buster , the hips were a little awkward but if you trip the two triangle pieces in its hip ball socket you can get them to sit more naturally

Yeah, the hips are fiddly but they can be futzed into a good position. I love everything else about the figure; I actually display it next to my HT Mark IV and they look awesome beside each other. That Hulkbuster is tempting; stuff I would never consider in 1/6 looks good in SHF form...smaller, generally less expensive but with excellent quality.

It looks very well done, the in hand pics have me so excited, I just want more! Gunna have to track down a warmachine, just font know which one I should pony up for. If figuarts does more AoU and civil war lines and fills out more "secondary characters" then im bailing on hot toys completely

Did you get Captain America?

Id grab it sooner than later, i doubt youd regret it

I had all the SHF AoU on pre-order, and bailed when I was planning to be more aggressive with HT Star Wars. That was a mistake; as I cut my 1/6 Star Wars plans down significantly and now I'm gonna get slapped around on the aftermarket a bit. I still save money in the end with this change of approach, if I really need to rationalize it. :lol

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Hulk. Cap is a tough call. I think he's an excellent figure based on reviews, but I'm not a big Cap fan and think compared to say Mark 43 and Hulk he's maybe not as impressive.

Normally not a completist by any stretch, I'd build the whole team without a thought at this scale if I knew Widow and Hawkeye were getting made by SHF, but I kinda doubt it.

Back