S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO this is MCU Captain America's worst official costume.
And yet, i have to give credit to Avengers Endgame that i didn't really mind it when shown in that movie. I'm convinced they made minor tweaks to the costume's fit to make it look better.
Still, its a nice piece to have to commemorate the milestone that was the first Avengers movie.
Number one on my wish list for an SHF Cap is still his suit in The Winter Soldier. Not the one that they teased with a prototype that features at the end of that film.
I mean the STEALTH Suit. Which featured in the first half of TWS, and at the beginning of Endgame.

The stealth suit is my favorite MCU Cap suit. That would be an instant PO

4B8612AA-6EA5-440A-9D58-402A4FFAE5C7.jpeg

Saw this floating around Instagram

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 11.34.03 AM.jpg
https://cinema.tamashii.jp/

Care to make a guess what the reveal could be?
I reckon it could be Avengers 2012 Thor.
Although Tamashii doesnt seem to have much a lot of faith in the Thunder God, it makes the most sense given their recent offerings of 2012 Captain America and Loki.

IMO this is MCU Captain America's worst official costume.
And yet, i have to give credit to Avengers Endgame that i didn't really mind it when shown in that movie. I'm convinced they made minor tweaks to the costume's fit to make it look better.
Still, its a nice piece to have to commemorate the milestone that was the first Avengers movie.
Number one on my wish list for an SHF Cap is still his suit in The Winter Soldier. Not the one that they teased with a prototype that features at the end of that film.
I mean the STEALTH Suit. Which featured in the first half of TWS, and at the beginning of Endgame.

Agreed. Whedon's CAP suit was TERRIBLE. I was really indifferent when it was first fully revealed and gave it a chance but I ultimately didn't like it. When I started selling some of my Hot Toys collection a while back, the Avengers Cap was among the first I got rid of.

Then Winter Soldier came out and the STRIKE suit was surprisingly AWESOME to me. I remember all of us clamoring for a similar design for Avengers: AOU. Thankfully, Whedon and Co. listened to the feedback and made their own version. AOU suit was WAY better, but still a little busy with line-work, red highlights and Whedon's insistence on a stupid magnetic shield gimmick.

Civil War and Endgame are the best version of Cap's suit. On one hand I give a slight edge to Endgame cause it brought in the "scales", but Civil War came first and was just the "perfect" Cap suit. It got rid of the busy design of the AOU suit and also went back to the traditional shield and no-need for toy gimmicks.

Big green dude always beats Stark's fancy armors.

100839813_10159782980085558_7499554279443660800_o.jpg

Comicave Studios MK44, MK7. SHF IW Hulk with custom headsculpt.

Agreed. Whedon's CAP suit was TERRIBLE. I was really indifferent when it was first fully revealed and gave it a chance but I ultimately didn't like it. When I started selling some of my Hot Toys collection a while back, the Avengers Cap was among the first I got rid of.

Then Winter Soldier came out and the STRIKE suit was surprisingly AWESOME to me. I remember all of us clamoring for a similar design for Avengers: AOU. Thankfully, Whedon and Co. listened to the feedback and made their own version. AOU suit was WAY better, but still a little busy with line-work, red highlights and Whedon's insistence on a stupid magnetic shield gimmick.

Civil War and Endgame are the best version of Cap's suit. On one hand I give a slight edge to Endgame cause it brought in the "scales", but Civil War came first and was just the "perfect" Cap suit. It got rid of the busy design of the AOU suit and also went back to the traditional shield and no-need for toy gimmicks.

Agreed on all fronts there. Civil War is the perfect culmination of all the previous suits. I do have a fondness for the Infinity War suit too. Too bad SHF botched the face on that one. Plus even if they added them in, i'm not a fan of the wakandan shields either.

It?s web exclusive in Japan but US P-Bandai put it up for preorder last night

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2533327001001

?
instagram.com/ChodenjiPop

This seems to be the cheapest way to get it, $104 shipped (+tax?) from them. Importing it's over $100 just for the figure.

It's expensive but always wanted a Mark 1. I'll probably buy the Hot Toys too whenever they do a diecast of that one. Glad SHF is getting back into gear.

Looks like it, amiami is about $120 shipped. Bandai comes out to about $110 with ship and tax, BBTS is bonkers. Pricey but looks superb and this will be my last SF Iron Man

Glad they finally put the mark I up for order, I like the effect parts it comes with too.

Back