S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome, can't wait! I'm into Hot Toys as well, so that's the only thing that would stop me from ordering this, a new HT iteration of the suit. I guess we'll see! Either way super exciting and was this ever shown before? I remember they had so many prototypes last year or the year before like TFA Captain America. I don't think we'll ever get those at this point.

This is my first time looking at these figures (I have only collected 1/6 scale Hot Toys) they look really good!!!

This is my first time looking at these figures (I have only collected 1/6 scale Hot Toys) they look really good!!!

I started with SHF iron man before getting into Hot Toys since it was too expensive for me back then. They're pretty good quality for the price and I could complete more of the Iron Man suits. Then buying my first HT Iron Man Mk45 led me down the rabbit hole. Having my SHF collection though allowed me to limit myself and only get the HT ones that I really really like. I'm pretty much done after 15 Hot Toys and the SHF Mk1 HoA, final battle 85, and Rescue.

I started with SHF iron man before getting into Hot Toys since it was too expensive for me back then. They're pretty good quality for the price and I could complete more of the Iron Man suits. Then buying my first HT Iron Man Mk45 led me down the rabbit hole. Having my SHF collection though allowed me to limit myself and only get the HT ones that I really really like. I'm pretty much done after 15 Hot Toys and the SHF Mk1 HoA, final battle 85, and Rescue.

Thanks for the input/perspective daverb!

Yeah I’m already pretty far down the rabbit hole already :)
I started with Hot Toys Thor (TDW) then got Iron Man (MK 46) now I have 26 Hot Toys with 3 on order.
So the last thing my wallet needs is to start in with other collectibles.

That said, it is really good to see such great looking more affordable collectible figures are available. This option probably also provides collectors with more variety than Hot Toys or other 1/6 scale producers are capable of. Pretty cool!

About two months till figuarts endgame final battle release.
but with these toyfair pictures I'm not sure if I want to keep captain america still, he doesn't look as good in promo pics.
might just keep mark 85 and rescue, then get mafex captain america.

Where’s the TF pics..I haven’t seen anything online yet :dunno

Bandai/Tamashii Nations usually doesn't show much new stuff at NY Toy Fair. They usually aim to do that at the overseas Asian Toy Fairs and sometimes go big for SDCC.

Easy pass on a third Widow. Might think twice if they release a white suit variant.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah White Widow with hair down would get me interested, but this one feels too close to the Endgame version right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In for both. IMO Black Widow is the only Marvel character SHF consistently puts out great figures of, so I'm in for every version of her they want to put out. Still not sold on Taskmaster's design, but the figure looks like a blast and should be a fun companion to Black Widow. Solid capper to my Marvel SHF collection unless they ever decide to give us Vision to truly round things out.

Black Widow looks great but I already have the Endgame one and they both looks similar. If this was the white suit maybe...

I guess with this SHF announcement, the Hot Toys BW announcement hopefully is not too far behind? I think in both cases, the black outfit is regular PO while the white outfit would end up as an exclusive...just my 2 cents...

Got an email today from Amazon. Seems the Final Battle figures have been pushed back to early June.

The Tamashii site says they're delayed but didn't give a release date, so I feel like it could be even longer. Bandai is usually spot on for release dates, figured the delays would hit them at some point.

Back