S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's kind of a dumb comparison to make. They're obviously different looks, except for this is the first SHF with a headsculpt. Why wouldn't they compare one of the two previously released SHF figures to the Mafex?

SHF is too muscular, but the Mafex looks like he needs to hit the gym (too skinny). Head shape is better on the Mafex, but SHF probably made the head wider to match up better with the bulky body.

When do preorders for Mafex war machine go up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is MyKombini? Have never used them before.

I've had no issues with them before. One bonus is that if you preorder early for the web exclusives, they only require 50% down. So they actually front the other part of the purchase, no one else does that.

I've had no issues with them before. One bonus is that if you preorder early for the web exclusives, they only require 50% down. So they actually front the other part of the purchase, no one else does that.

they stopped doing the 50% thing.

Unsure whether there is a connection but Tamashii Nations no longer accepts COD here in Japan for orders. So, anyone buying product has to provide 100% downpayment for whatever is ordered and there are no cancellations allowed.

I noticed a lot of retailers online have said that Tamashii is getting more strict with their orders, especially with Web Exclusives. I wonder what’s going on...

Two Facebook e-tailers I deal with actually posted the actual letters sent by their distributors...bottom line is exactly what you say, customers had to pay for the preorder in full nearly immediately.

That looks awesome. I was waiting for a company to finally make a figure of the Anti-Ock suit. :yess:

It would be cool if he came with an alternate BD head but he looks great as-is.

From @TendouToys, a new Iron Spider and Rescue Suit (Pepper Potts) SHFiguarts were present at Tamashii Nations 2019. They will be revealed at Tokyo Comic-Con in November.

Great looking stuff.

Protip: never buy first run Bandai figures lol, wait until they see the movie and design the figures.

Back