S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’ve been released as I picked some up here in Japan but as has been mentioned, now is Golden Week so most if not all the companies that would normally be processing these for people outside Japan are closed for the holidays (10 days). Expect to hear things starting on May 7th or so.

Mafex just released for preorder homecoming ver 1.5 but it hasn’t shown any parts of the figure that’s new.

Mafex just released for preorder homecoming ver 1.5 but it hasn’t shown any parts of the figure that’s new.

The instant kill head is new and the other heads are supposedly brand new sculpts. The paint also looks brighter compared to the previous version’s promo pics.

==========================
Please checkout my toy photography on Instagram: @chodenjipop

This is my favorite Figuarts Widow..I don't even care anymore how her movie screen time wasn't my favorite but I'm going to use my imagination with this

IMO Figuarts is really nailing the AEG line between AM, Widow and Thanos so far, probably the best group Figuarts has ever produced in the MCU.

Im ready for the upcoming Cap :clap

Last edited:
Great pics guyver1!! Thanks for sharing. Her uniform has great detail! I just can't get over her hair, not a fan of the ponytail.
Can the AoU head fit on the EG figure?

Got in this bad boy yesterday. Another great figure from SHF!
I kinda wish they gave the armor a little bit of a wash (but I guess that is pretty easy to do) cuz its nice and shiny.
Glad they gave us options for the face as well!

SHF-Thanos-EG-IMG-0678.jpg

SHF-Thanos-EG-IMG-0723.jpg

SHF-Thanos-EG-IMG-0705.jpg

some day I hope SHF can give us this...:pray:
SHF-Thanos-EG-and-Black-Order-IMG-0764.jpg

I just saw End Game again and realized the SHF Thanos sword is completely inaccurate. Like it's not even close. The HT looks like they got it right. I wonder how many months ago Disney sent them the details to change it so drastically.

Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Thanos-promo-06.jpg

thanos-weapon-endgame-1554120208.jpg

Yeah it’s unfortunate. I thought it was just the half circle guards, but I didn’t realize the blades were off too.
The front flap of the skirt is also wrong too, it should be in three sections like the back and on the Hot Toys figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw End Game again and realized the SHF Thanos sword is completely inaccurate. Like it's not even close. The HT looks like they got it right. I wonder how many months ago Disney sent them the details to change it so drastically.

The thing though is that Figuarts Produced their fig and had it ready to go for a quick release, so even if they got updated files it may have been too late to change, where as HT's could just 3D print the updated one for quick pics cause they have a year or more to make it

Back