S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Hawkeye separate from the upcoming Ronin figure?

Yeah, the Ronin is releasing in May. Hawkeye is a web exclusive, looks like October release.

While it sucks there's 2 figures; they have pretty different costumes, it looks like all the molding from the knees up is totally different. Plus to be able to have the Ronin figure in production for release in a few weeks, it's possible Marvel gave Bandai the Ronin look months ago and didn't get the Hawkeye look until recently.

Yeah, the Ronin is releasing in May. Hawkeye is a web exclusive, looks like October release.

While it sucks there's 2 figures; they have pretty different costumes, it looks like all the molding from the knees up is totally different. Plus to be able to have the Ronin figure in production for release in a few weeks, it's possible Marvel gave Bandai the Ronin look months ago and didn't get the Hawkeye look until recently.

I was actually hoping we'd get a version like this, I've been wanting an SHF Hawkeye with his bow but that Age of Ultron one's way too expensive now and it's in that weird smock. Not too sure about that headsculpt, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Was really looking forward to FFH Spider-Man figure it still looks good but I can’t get past the spider on his back being upside down.

67710E9A-ED56-4C23-814C-352DC4CAE910.jpeg

Was really looking forward to FFH Spider-Man figure it still looks good but I can’t get past the spider on his back being upside down.

View attachment 451568

It's actually pretty accurate...I think you're seeing two things going on here:

1. There is likely a removeable stud in Spidey's back so you can attach a stand to him for web-slinging poses. It looks like the "top" of the spider's head or right below it might be that port.

2. The figure's back is arched (standard Tamashii product pose) so it looks like his diaphragm joint is covering up part of Spidey's symbol. You can see the sharp end point of the spider's spinnet ("butt")

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Cosplay-Costume-SC204-5-300x300.jpg

Picked up a bunch of new releases today

47644022712_55b8b82bab_b_d.jpg

32753882897_4796a1e8b4_b_d.jpg

Must admit, I much preferred the IW box art designs. EG ones just look so bland in comparison

1. There is likely a removeable stud in Spidey's back so you can attach a stand to him for web-slinging poses. It looks like the "top" of the spider's head or right below it might be that port.

2. The figure's back is arched (standard Tamashii product pose) so it looks like his diaphragm joint is covering up part of Spidey's symbol. You can see the sharp end point of the spider's spinnet ("butt")

Your completely right. I knew the peg was there but it looked upside down to me for some reason. Now I just need to decide if I go for Spider-Man or Boba Fett 1st tomorrow morning.

Yea and it looks like they inserted the stud upside down. The inward triangular shape is supposed to be at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nippon-Yasan put PS4 and Upgrade Suit back up!

They rail you a little on shipping but are a reliable seller. Never had issues with them. They will mark them up later on so I sggest getting them ASAP if interested.

EDIT: Geez that was quick...sold out again...glad I got my orders in. Keep an eye out...I think they're posting more as they can order more/some payments can't be processed.

Tamashii's "limiting orders" is beginning to become a HUGE pain in the @$$. They always seem to have "enough product" yet they are continuously limiting stuff to distributors...it seems like every line is being affected now. It was just DBZ but now it's Marvel too...

Last edited:
If anyone sees upgrade suit up anywhere please post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back