S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it weird that there's still no word on SSB Goku from Broly. Maybe something on the US release date for the movie?

I find it weird that there's still no word on SSB Goku from Broly. Maybe something on the US release date for the movie?

Tamashii finished their May calendar not too long ago. They'll focus on their June calendar and reveal the next product in the line closer to the end of the month.

DA77116B-4EA5-4E0C-BCD5-188509E69151.jpeg69D8504E-6C7F-42B4-B4C2-7CB6BA30B02A.jpegDDFF0378-EF4F-4425-8164-6D390F523D63.jpeg0BE57CDB-5DD5-4B34-AFAF-F8352E82184F.jpeg

Not sure if these pics are legit or not but I saw these in the dragonball Facebook group

Please tell me that's not d_amazing.

:rotfl

I’m glad he has a hook-up but I often wonder “why him?”. There are better and more polished reviewers on YouTube. He’s OK but I figured by now he would’ve had a better camera, better opening graphics, etc.

I hope that matte finish on Broly's upper body makes it to production. Did not dig the gloss from earlier showroom protos.

DF’s windblown hair has me torn on it. I think it’s the bangs or maybe the screaming face, but this will be a pass for me. So far I’ve only be in for their SSB heads and I have wanted the Trunks non translucent but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Broly looks good, but is a pass for me. I like the original and have no desire for another monsterous figure. Maybe if they would have done a base figure for him I would have been more sold since after seeing 3 giant Broly hit shelves, a 4th is just overboard for me. It makes sense cuz of the movie but we could have done without one of those recolors and this may have sold better (if it doesn’t sell well).

I would like to see DF attempt a first form Frieza. I don’t think Tamashii will do it and/or it’ll take a really long time.
I also hope we get a SSJ3 Gotenks head from DF as well (if it came with some ghosts I’d be cool with that, or 1 face plate spitting one out)

It will be, he always gets them early to review. What I dont get is that, if they already have production ready figures why is their release date so far off?

Interesting question. I think it has something to do with Shonen Jump. If a company schedules a release for a certain month, it has to stick to that release date. Either that or this could have been fresh off the product line so they're still in the process of production which is about 10,000 units and that will take a long time. Could very well be more considering how popular Broly is worldwide.

:rotfl

I’m glad he has a hook-up but I often wonder “why him?”. There are better and more polished reviewers on YouTube. He’s OK but I figured by now he would’ve had a better camera, better opening graphics, etc.

He's good friends with Adam Newman. I agree about the production value of his reviews. I think they're good but I think they can be a lot better. He's planning a wedding soon and works for Image Anime so it may not be within his budget at the moment. Plus, he has a huge following.

D Amazing takes good photos and does cool poses with his figures. I also appreciate him reminding me to drink water. Hydration is important.

Haven't watched one of his reviews in awhile. Thanks for the reminder.

I hope that matte finish on Broly's upper body makes it to production. Did not dig the gloss from earlier showroom protos.

I do too! I really hope it looks very similar to the product in the picture. Sometimes Tamashii takes into consideration the feedback from previous releases so I'm hoping this is a course correction.

I would like to see DF attempt a first form Frieza. I don’t think Tamashii will do it and/or it’ll take a really long time.
I also hope we get a SSJ3 Gotenks head from DF as well (if it came with some ghosts I’d be cool with that, or 1 face plate spitting one out)

Frieza first form would be one tough challenge. Until they give us guldo and jeice I don’t see them designing anything thats not reusable. Ginyu and those two Frieza soldiers are easy to make and sell since they all share the same body molds + I don’t see why wouldn’t they use that for Raditz and whatever part they can onto raccoome and burter... just like their new kiaoken goku, it’s easy to make a vegetto/vegito

From their head exchange works I would like to see a SS3 Gotenks head too. Adult Gohan would kill some Saiyaman sales along with helping the earth goku figure or if ever a reissue SS3 goku

Hah, folks beat me to it. This release opens up sooooo many opportunities, both for the games and figures. Now anything can happen, and I feel like I can finally say I really want ssj3 Xeno Goku and Vegeta in dokkan and in figuarts form :p

Back