S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine did! It may just be 50/50 stores, or even just a few of those. If they have it on the gamestop website you can check on there and see if it is in stock at a store near you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just checked, only 1 store in my state has it and it's on hold for someone else. Guess I'll keep waiting on my Amazon PO

9d4ecbd85a5b1a4fb61dc91e855ab87b.jpg

In rank with Goku Black? I think not... [emoji23]

bought trunks from BBTS because toyz has sold out of the bluefin version. price is a wash since i have to pay CA tax at toyz

9d4ecbd85a5b1a4fb61dc91e855ab87b.jpg

In rank with Goku Black? I think not... [emoji23]

Hahah not that face in particular, but the figure itself is awesome. The smiling face looks good and the super Saiyan head and faces are on point. The articulation and accessories are great (it comes with the sword of hope, I mean come on, that's awesome) and the fact that the xenoverse heads fit perfectly is an additional bonus to me. That's why it ranks as one of my top figures for this year in the DB line, I can overlook one wonky face

Hahah not that face in particular, but the figure itself is awesome. The smiling face looks good and the super Saiyan head and faces are on point. The articulation and accessories are great (it comes with the sword of hope, I mean come on, that's awesome) and the fact that the xenoverse heads fit perfectly is an additional bonus to me. That's why it ranks as one of my top figures for this year in the DB line, I can overlook one wonky face

It would've been a 10/10 for me if they included the Super Saiyan 2 hair and rage faces. I honestly don't understand why Tamashii makes 3 heads for Trunks and only includes 2 in the final packaging.

Really enjoyed your photos.

I gave up after the first Perfect Cell. It's a great figure but it's outdated for me compared to the newer releases. I have no problem waiting a decade for a 2.0 version though.

As for colors my Perfect Cell should be like this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now you can check my works on Instagram.

Gave you a follow! Always enjoy seeing your work.

I couldn't see the photos before so I fixed it for you. Thank you for posting the source!

Thank you for the video, Cooler! What are your thoughts on Gogeta and Broly?

Thank you for the video, Cooler! What are your thoughts on Gogeta and Broly?

Quite satisfied with both (Broly's facial expressions are stunning. A savage BEAST!) and also with Vegeta. Not so much with SSGSS Goku's face, but I'll catch all four.

Been looking this thread for over 20 pages now, got lost since I did not log in for a while.

Have I missed anything good? the last figure I got was DBS Trunks, I and the latest announced was Goku and Vegeta from the movie right?

Also I saw in my instagram that Demoniacal is making a Kayoken Goku, nice one!

Looking forward to your review, Deano! Trunks's long, SSJ hair is my favorite look in all of DB. I've never purchased third-party stuff before though, so your review is going to be super informative for me. Thanks in advance!

Yep, got it but havent managed to review it yet due to Christmas etc, really good paintwork, almost spot on to the actual ssj headsculpt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Okay, i look forward to the review :) Any chance the rage face can fit on the DBS future trunks?

And Speaking of Future Trunks, right after I buy trunks from BBTS he shows up on Barnes n Nobles website....would have been nice to get him with a 20% off coupon but oh well ha!

Okay, i look forward to the review :) Any chance the rage face can fit on the DBS future trunks?

And Speaking of Future Trunks, right after I buy trunks from BBTS he shows up on Barnes n Nobles website....would have been nice to get him with a 20% off coupon but oh well ha!
No idea, still waiting on my Trunks [emoji14]

Will be sure to try it when he arrives.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I gave up after the first Perfect Cell. It's a great figure but it's outdated for me compared to the newer releases. I have no problem waiting a decade for a 2.0 version though.

Gave you a follow! Always enjoy seeing your work.

I couldn't see the photos before so I fixed it for you. Thank you for posting the source!

Big thanks friend! :wave

Episode 7 of Super Dragon Ball Heroes. They introduce a plot that sounds really good.

Quite satisfied with both (Broly's facial expressions are stunning. A savage BEAST!) and also with Vegeta. Not so much with SSGSS Goku's face, but I'll catch all four.

There's one specific face that just resembles iconic Broly to me and I was extremely pleased to see that included.

SHFiguarts-Dragon-Ball-Super-Broly-SDCC-2018.jpg

Something about the prototype seems a little off but I'm still looking forward to the other Goku faces. Really hope they include a Super Saiyan God head.

Big thanks friend! :wave

Anytime! How is your collection going these days?

Back