S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Saibamen figure in!

I cannot WAIT to watch this. I've been on the fence with these but between DBFz and this review this might be a today purchase.

Best figure of the year :lol

PZWQD6Q.jpg

:(

-------------------------------------

Review for DBS Future Trunks is up:

Yup, that is insane tbh.

It's absolutely balls to the walls insane but I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Interesting designs. Returning transformations. Really good animation.

Would you be interested in any Figuarts releases in the future for these? I know Banpresto has made a few. Good sculpting and quality too.

The full review and gallery for Bandai Tamashii's S.H. Figuarts Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Super) is up on KumaStyle.com: https://kumastyledesigns.com/figuarts-dbs-future-trunks-review/

The article breaks it down but overall this is one that came out waaaaay better than it looked to be in the photos leading up to its release and I like it quite a bit! Check out the full review on site and here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

10-193.png

9-204.png

13glow-1.png

It's absolutely balls to the walls insane but I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Interesting designs. Returning transformations. Really good animation.

Would you be interested in any Figuarts releases in the future for these? I know Banpresto has made a few. Good sculpting and quality too.
The designs are what stand out the most, really interesting but make total sense.

I would personally love figuarts of some characters, specifically Xeno Goku and Vegetas designs, but im still not sure it could ever happen due to licensing etc. We can dream!

Tbh, Akatsuki missed a trick when they tried xenoverse releases; an ssj3 Bardock with masked Saiyan alternate head would have been a great seller imo, and since he was from Heroes originally they could have gone after the license from there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Man...2018 ended pretty crappy. I couldn't get a preorder on ssgss Vegeta. Director Ringo Lam passed away. 2019 better be good. Might even have to pay it forward and preorder vegeta off Bandaionline or nipponyasan.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Man...2018 ended pretty crappy. I couldn't get a preorder on ssgss Vegeta. Director Ringo Lam passed away. 2019 better be good. Might even have to pay it forward and preorder vegeta off Bandaionline or nipponyasan.

eknightmedia has him open for preorder

The designs are what stand out the most, really interesting but make total sense.

I would personally love figuarts of some characters, specifically Xeno Goku and Vegetas designs, but im still not sure it could ever happen due to licensing etc. We can dream!

Tbh, Akatsuki missed a trick when they tried xenoverse releases; an ssj3 Bardock with masked Saiyan alternate head would have been a great seller imo, and since he was from Heroes originally they could have gone after the license from there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's a really well done integration and continuation of the Time Patroller story line. I've enjoyed quite a lot, if not all, of the artistic designs. I think my favorite designs are the Gohan, Broly, and Vegito Super Saiyan 4 Transformations. (Honestly surprised they haven't had Future Trunks go through that transformation.)

Licensing is an interesting situation because Banpresto has released quite a few products from Heroes. Some of the designs have been through the WCF line and the ones that are really only given 1/12, or slightly smaller/bigger, are the main Saiyans like Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta, and Vegito. So Banpresto, like usual, isn't fulfilling that 1/12 market with a wide range of characters. Maybe there isn't enough demand though since it's mainly a Japanese video arcade game and it might change when the Nintendo Switch game is released in the Western Market. (Not 100% sure that's been confirmed though but lot of rumors are leading to that announcement soon.)

I know Tamashii Nations has a backlog of releases from Dragon Ball, Z, and Super to eventually be released but, when the time and liberties are available, I think they really should experiment with Dragon Ball Heroes or attempt for the license. Bardock would be a great introduction to the line as well since there hasn't been a release in the line.

The Xenoverse releases were certainly experimental, a failed one at that, but it didn't help that the 2nd release was an unknown, unused, character that hardly anybody remembered. (Also didn't help that FighterZ, and the hype that it was creating, completely dethroned Xenoverse as the best modern Dragon Ball fighting game. Still wish Storm Collectibles was able to get that license, it would have been so amazing.) Hopefully once the "Heroes" brand creates more world wide recognition, there will be more products.

Speaking of Xenoverse, I love the new Broly. It's fun playing it on the pc since you can mod the hud off, a view style which I prefer :) I wish there'd be an official Figuarts Ultra Instinct Goku already. I ended up selling my Demoniacal Fit heads because I didn't like them that much.

Ultra Instinct is currently being worked on, has been for awhile. There's about 2 - 3 more characters/forms they're working on/waiting to reveal and previous ones but "updated" so we may see it come San Diego Comic Con.

The direction with the line is so hectic right now. Between Dragon Ball, Cell Saga, Buu Saga, movies, and Super, Tamashii is doing a lot with the series.

Just checked my bbts account. Turns out I did preorder ssgss Vegeta. Glad I just scared myself. Up to date with preorders!!

Seems like they are rehashing/remaking/rewhatevering Majin Boo by introducing Moro as the next villain, an ancient being that’s nigh-invincible with magic capabilities that was sealed off millions of years ago by the Kai’s

Back