S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want the og nappa

We'll never get that scale, sadly.

What are the chances we get a Bardock soon? Honestly, I don’t care which at this point.

Soon? Very slim.

I took some pictures of my display, im always trying to improve the poses to make everything make sense, i think the dragon ball caracters maybe will have a diferente diorama in the future. All the critics are welcome :D

Beautifully well done, Owen!

Shenron stands out really well! I dig that pose a lot!

Awesome & impressive display Owen! :thud:

Here's my "Fusion Reborn" Gogeta, I hope a future SDCC exclusive ;)

47101806_360661171170920_6064194703478410514_n.jpg

Awesome customization, Orbital! I've missed these!

Did you change anything other than the coloring or did you make some modifications to the sculpt as well?

Has it been publicly announced that Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta will be released in May yet?

Edited: Nevermind, found it in the promotional video. I guess they'll have more information on the 13th.

That’s how NY works unfortunately.
Also, I don’t think the blue transformation goes well with Gogeta....

Thanks for the photo’s Cooler. I’m not really liking those Vegeta colors in all honesty. These ones (Broly, Vegeta and the eventual Goku) are passes for me. Looking forward to seeing what we get to round off the year.

Nippon Yasan have no shame. They have relisted Gogeta and Broly pre-orders at insane scalper prices.

Gogeta - 8,800¥
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/26841-shfiguarts-ssgss-gogeta.html

Broly - 9,200¥
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/26840-shfiguarts-super-saiyan-broly-full-power.html

I remember they pulled the same **** with ToP Frieza pre-orders, but it wasn't as dramatic!
Well, I would say “I’ll take my business elsewhere, thank you”... but I already do. :lol

No real loss. I’ve purchased one figure from them. I have more orders on HLJ and I’ve rarely used that site in the last 12 years. It’s hard to beat AmiAmi. Assuming you can remember to keep checking the site daily for potential pre-orders, which I never do.

They should just release every figure at Barnes & Noble/Gamestop from here on out. The line is thriving, all this exclusivity nonsense needs to end already

It's kind of hard to tell with the photos, but does anyone know if the new movie SSB Goku figuarts has a similar skin tone as the Saiyan raised on Earth? I want to put a base head on the new Goku when it comes out next year. It'd also be great is the skin tone matched the Demoniacal Fit heads well enough.

They should just release every figure at Barnes & Noble/Gamestop from here on out. The line is thriving, all this exclusivity nonsense needs to end already

I agree 110%. This line is in its golden years right now and Tamashii should be recognizing that. Instead there is this crazy restriction on the number even sold to 3rd party sellers (yes even Amazon, BBTS, Andrew’s Toyco and Alex and the loads of others like them).

I at least understand making some exclusives cuz they may not sell in the long run (but making Goku Black an exclusive and reducing the numbers made was just a dumb move).

Hopefully my top desires get made soon so I can call it quits lol (mine are Raditz, SS4 for both, kid Buu, Krillin 2.0 and Piccolo 2.0 ... I would like Janimba and a battle damaged Piccolo, but if I get those top 6 I’ll be happy to stop collecting)

It's kind of hard to tell with the photos, but does anyone know if the new movie SSB Goku figuarts has a similar skin tone as the Saiyan raised on Earth? I want to put a base head on the new Goku when it comes out next year. It'd also be great is the skin tone matched the Demoniacal Fit heads well enough.

At this point it’s a little tough to tell as it all depends on the camera and lighting. Also the figures haven’t really been posted next to each other so that makes it even harder to tell (while someone can post a photo of them photoshopped next to each other still won’t be a true display because of lighting effects. So you may have to wait on this one to be displayed a bit more in shows). Odds are good that the skin tone will be a bit different.

Goku SROE and Awakening have a different paint application, but honestly I don’t mind and I did a head swap with them (the neck pegs are different, and the base Goku head is a bit wobbly, but just takes a bit of posing touch and it’s fine, or you could use paper towel trickery)

Back