S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon has both Gogeta and Broly for preorders. I just got both... we’ll see if I decide to keep or cancel broly till then lol

Ty for posting! Snagged both. I'm also in the same boat with broly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Np. Yeah I’m not to big on the Super series. From what I’ve seen and heard about the movie it doesn’t meet my expectations. + that trunks figuring isn’t too great which makes me dislike super even more lol ... (I would had preferred a SS2/Rage head over his normal blue head.)

If anyone else is interested in Spike Spiegel he’s also available on amazon. Pricey but I want them to make Faye so I have to support lol

Just PO'd Gogeta via Amazon. So excited to finally be getting him in SHF form. Not sure I want Broly, as I got the tour one from this year and love how it looks more than the new one

My updated display with bulma and gotenks :D

image1.jpg

Looks like Gogeta won't come with a SSJ head.

"Exchangeable hand parts (3 each), optional head part (black hair ver), exchangeable face expression parts x3."

Np. Yeah I’m not to big on the Super series. From what I’ve seen and heard about the movie it doesn’t meet my expectations. + that trunks figuring isn’t too great which makes me dislike super even more lol ... (I would had preferred a SS2/Rage head over his normal blue head.)

If anyone else is interested in Spike Spiegel he’s also available on amazon. Pricey but I want them to make Faye so I have to support lol
What don't you like about the figure? I think it's gotten good reviews so far. Also isn't the ssj head it comes with already the ss2/rage head? (In the Manga is ss2 hair looks like that as well). Just curious as I want to see different peoples opinions of the figure. Although imo it's good, no neutral faces is a bit odd, and would've been nice if it included the small spirit sword (yellow one before it becomes sword of hope)

Im getting 2 gogeta for sure and the new broly too. As far as gogeta I could have my 2nd one repainted to fusion reborn worse case scenario lol

Anybody who owns the gotenks figure, do you have problems with the faces being loose? I heard some people have it and others don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody who owns the gotenks figure, do you have problems with the faces being loose? I heard some people have it and others don’t

They're loose in the sense of it falling off easier than most. Mine hasn't had problems when displayed but I know when I was playing around with it, and hit the wrong spike, the face would fall off. The mold on the head that holds the face is extremely weird too.

Thanks for your comment angelo. The face come off when look down, but not so easy as some reviews i saw.

Interesting that these two are regular releases and BBTS is STILL limiting their order numbers?

I think BBTS is going to make some changes to their free preorder system soon. First the Hot Toys cancellations and now this? I think they’re getting really tired of folks preordering certain brands and then cancelling when other sites get them faster and in some cases...cheaper (can’t entirely blame them...they lose money).

Interesting that these two are regular releases and BBTS is STILL limiting their order numbers?

I think BBTS is going to make some changes to their free preorder system soon. First the Hot Toys cancellations and now this? I think they’re getting really tired of folks preordering certain brands and then cancelling when other sites get them faster and in some cases...cheaper (can’t entirely blame them...they lose money).

Also take into account allocations from Bluefin. I believe Alex Blas from Ageless Geeks mentioned something about it.

I honestly don't know if Tamashii Nations is prepared for the demanded amount. May very well have been why they decided on labeling Broly and Gogeta as Regular Releases. They created a 2nd order for Figuarts Zero Broly. I'm not sure what the story behind that is but maybe Tamashii Nations is starting to realize that Broly is one of the most profitable characters in the franchise.

Can you post close-up photos of each scene so i can steal some of your poses pleas

How's your current display coming along, crisis? You always had amazing displays going on.

Back