S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untwist your panties

Its only blue cause the SS is blue, doesnt jive for me, dont like it
My panties aren’t twisted. :lol

You’re needlessly complaining about something you may have never even realized... his sash has always been blue. It’s slightly lighter in color than it would be if he was in SSJ form.

Fusion Reborn Gogeta will be the comic con exclusive calling it.
Pretty much this. The yellow bits on him will revert back to the more orange tint. The blue fabric will get a tad darker. Hopefully, he will come with his stardust ray?

My panties aren’t twisted. :lol

You’re needlessly complaining about something you may have never even realized... his sash has always been blue. It’s slightly lighter in color than it would be if he was in SSJ form.

What does the original color being blue have to do with me not liking it? Its doesnt work imo, I dont like it, im confused as to why you felt the need to respond to me in the first place?

They changed all the other colors, should have gone with a different color for the sash, doesnt do it for me

The only thing that confuses me is Tamashii's continued use of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. I'm surprised they haven't transitioned into Super Saiyan Blue yet.

I can see why they’re making Vegeta a Web Exclusive. No offense but his figure just sits and collect dust. Since his 2.0 debut till now you can still find online retailers and some stores with him in stock at regular price.

I forsure will pre-order at least 3 of him lol

It's making sense. I know Tamashii over produced his Super (Saiyan) release and I could have sworn I saw a reissue for Scouter at one point but there's no record of that. I'm also thinking the Dragon Ball Super: Broly attire is a one-and-done use similar to Resurrection F so there's no reason to produce this attire over and over.

Kind of odd that they did not release information on Super Saiyan God 2.0 Goku... isn't it?

Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan Blue?

This is also the first CANON appearance of Gogeta...so his colors/design can frankly be whatever Toei/Toriyama want (outside of the whole Fusion Metamoran outfit that occurs...but knowing Toriyama he may have forgotten about that).

They all look fantastic. I can't wait... maybe we're getting a slight update to the Goku figure? Maybe that's why we haven't seen it yet. I don't see how that one would be a Web Exclusive (disappointing that Vegeta is...but as the logical comments state; his figures have become shelf-warmers).

Goku is always a guaranteed sell. There's no need to rush his release when everybody will want the Broly and Gogeta the most leading up to and after seeing the movie. I could see him as a Web Exclusive though similar to Vegeta's reasoning. One and done attire.

MY GOD, THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!! April, May and I'm assuming June for the Goku, so much money just leaving my wallet...

My wallet is going to hurt so badly after this. Luckily Broly and Gogeta are Regular Releases so I'll put my main focus on Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta.

Wow, he looks great. I can't wait to see all the gogeta products that are coming!

Figure-Rise Standard revealed their model kit. I can't wait to see all the Banpresto products that I've had pre-ordered for weeks.

What does the original color being blue have to do with me not liking it? Its doesnt work imo, I dont like it, im confused as to why you felt the need to respond to me in the first place?

They changed all the other colors, should have gone with a different color for the sash, doesnt do it for me
Because it’s like complaining that the background color on Superman’s “S” is yellow. It’s inconsequential. And I’m sorry. I didn’t realize this wasn’t a message board? Should I get back to posting dumb memes?

I received my demoniacal fit UI heads today... Not bad

47192639_333223544141785_1459398413660454912_n.jpg
47071655_323910658337120_4088700177349607424_n.jpg

The hair sculpts itself are actually pretty great, they nailed it. However I think they are a bit too small, which results in the foreheads being a little too big. Looks kinda awkward

But what are the chances of Tamashii making a Vegito 2.0 in the near future?

They arent as bad in hand once you get used to looking at them.

Im sure demoniacal are actually already making a Vegito based on the Goku 2.0 body Crisis.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I forgot they are making Vegetto... it won’t be SHF quality but it will suffice lol

Not talking down to anyone who doesn't, because I understand why they changed it for English audiences... But i'm really glad there are people who still spell his name "Vegetto". I don't know why but the spelling "Vegito" annoys the ever-living crap out of me and has since it was first used... It's the one "weebish" thing I'm picky about, which is odd because I prefer the dub.

The hair sculpts itself are actually pretty great, they nailed it. However I think they are a bit too small, which results in the foreheads being a little too big. Looks kinda awkward

But what are the chances of Tamashii making a Vegito 2.0 in the near future?

If there's a demand for Super Saiyan Blue Vegito/Vegetto, Tamashii will make it. It's going to be awhile but it could be released to coincide with Fused Zamasu.

2.0 Super Saiyan Vegito/Vegetto will most likely come after the Super Saiyan Blue version though.

Not talking down to anyone who doesn't, because I understand why they changed it for English audiences... But i'm really glad there are people who still spell his name "Vegetto". I don't know why but the spelling "Vegito" annoys the ever-living crap out of me and has since it was first used... It's the one "weebish" thing I'm picky about, which is odd because I prefer the dub.
I’m kind of used to it all. I have friends who say Bro-lee, Va-ghee-toe and Rye-you. And the spelling has been whatever for years. Some use Vegito, some use Vegetto. Only time I’ve ever flinched is when I heard someone say Goko. :lol

Because it’s like complaining that the background color on Superman’s “S” is yellow. It’s inconsequential. And I’m sorry. I didn’t realize this wasn’t a message board? Should I get back to posting dumb memes?

No its more like if the made super man a blond and kept the yellow it would look weird cause the colors would conflict

I think that would still look alright. It works for his cousin. Superman as a blonde would be rather weird at this stage though.

Back