S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think about the Banpresto SSJ3 Gotenks head? I'm considering to order it but I'm not sure how well it's going to fit on the figure.

And do you know any European guys who could repaint my Gotenks head? I would love to have a powered down version but don't know anybody in Germany / EU who could do it.

What do you guys think about the Banpresto SSJ3 Gotenks head? I'm considering to order it but I'm not sure how well it's going to fit on the figure.

And do you know any European guys who could repaint my Gotenks head? I would love to have a powered down version but don't know anybody in Germany / EU who could do it.
I have a feeling Demoniacal Fit will make some sorta base form Gotenks head.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Received my Demoniacal Fit "Frieza Soldier" today, I like him though he's in a temporary position until they make a Bardock since that's where he appeared. Leg articulation could have been better, especially the thighs, but he wasn't too expensive so I'll take it. Here he is next to DF Ginyu, plenty of pictures up close around this thread so I wanted to post something wider to show the scale and his size (he's REALLY tall).

dOZVWC1.jpg

Also, not SH Figuarts, but I received two Banpresto "Match Makers" figures and I thought they fit well with the Figuarts Dragon Ball scale of figures. They are late-DB-era Goku and Ma Junior figures locked in combat in the background. They normally have a stand each but the heights don't "match" and I thought they were better in this pose, up close and fighting dirty.

0XzoEBP.jpg

Just search for Demoniacal Trunks on Aliexpress, WSTXBD Store and Model Hobby Store both are fine.

Nuevo fotos of Guko y Bejita

E2DCBF2A-F6F0-4D4F-B8E1-94284D3ECDE0.jpeg
4696D44E-45A5-4E52-A7E5-C56496CB7723.jpeg

There is also a shot of Majin Boo (tall ver.), but it’s literally the same pose we’ve been seeing over n over. It’s almost as if they’re not allowed to showcase the articulation in these displays, just have him standing still with the head cocked to the side until it’s released

As four Goko, I love the matte finish but they will most likely apply the glossy finish for release like they always do these days. Basically if you own a spare Goku 2.0 & Goku Black, then you already own this SSB Goku 2.0

I appreciate the new Vegeta more because the hair is a never-before-used mold. Otherwise it will most likely have the same exact faceplates that we’ve already received on previous releases. Granted, to be fair there’s not much different they can really do with Vegeta’s facial expressions, but this is just the reality of the situation

What are the chances that the hair color and sheen match on these new Goku and Vegeta figures?

I just received my Gotenks.

I’m not happy with it. The little ghost guy has missing paint from the noise (probably chipped off) and missing paint from the bottom part. Gotenks main standard face is perfect but the right ear is missin yellow paint from the side hair. Overall the figure is blah. Reminds me of the boring battle damage gohan and kid Goku. Maybe smaller figurines aren’t meant for me lol. This figure tho isn’t worth $55+ maybe if they would had given the normal head yeah but not worth it unless you trying to collect a full set/all heroes/sayian collecter

I wanted to post this a couple of days ago but I forgot & the flu my baby niece gave me didn't help.

FerryTale Customs is taking preorders for the Goku SSGSS hair piece if anyone is interesed.

DM the guy on Instagram or email him at [email protected]

1.png

2.png

I would buy that... if it was painted yellow. That would be a dope SS2 mold for Guko, since there are already a few SSB options available already. Don’t need another one

But I’m waiting for his SS2 Majin Vegeta hair to go up for sale

I just received my Gotenks.

I’m not happy with it. The little ghost guy has missing paint from the noise (probably chipped off) and missing paint from the bottom part. Gotenks main standard face is perfect but the right ear is missin yellow paint from the side hair. Overall the figure is blah. Reminds me of the boring battle damage gohan and kid Goku. Maybe smaller figurines aren’t meant for me lol. This figure tho isn’t worth $55+ maybe if they would had given the normal head yeah but not worth it unless you trying to collect a full set/all heroes/sayian collecter

Good ‘ol Tamashii seal of quality
F8083C09-8205-4D34-A2A0-58AF927A969E.jpeg

peep the left eye :slap

“You ain’t a bad guy. I can tell.”

oooooooh boy... let the theorizing begin

I think it’s inevitable that Broly replaces Frieza as the anti-hero. Frieza is simply too evil to stay... an ally. He is the singular most evil being in the known universe. And that includes that pathetic villain, Zamasu.

Nuevo fotos of Guko y Bejita

There is also a shot of Majin Boo (tall ver.), but it’s literally the same pose we’ve been seeing over n over. It’s almost as if they’re not allowed to showcase the articulation in these displays, just have him standing still with the head cocked to the side until it’s released

As four Goko, I love the matte finish but they will most likely apply the glossy finish for release like they always do these days. Basically if you own a spare Goku 2.0 & Goku Black, then you already own this SSB Goku 2.0

I appreciate the new Vegeta more because the hair is a never-before-used mold. Otherwise it will most likely have the same exact faceplates that we’ve already received on previous releases. Granted, to be fair there’s not much different they can really do with Vegeta’s facial expressions, but this is just the reality of the situation

Certain prototypes are so fragile where one pose is all it's meant to be displayed. The closer it is to release, we'll see better displays.

Thank you for posting the photos of Goku and Vegeta!

What do you think of the finish on the hair?

Guess they're not going to show 'him' in the trailers just yet...

Spoiler Spoiler:

They won't until a later trailer. Very close to the actual release.

Loving the teamwork by Goku and Vegeta. About time.

...I can't get over how visually beautiful this movie looks. Similar to Broly's power, the action is maximum!

Back