S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m here on Saturday right as the doors opened and all the tickets are already gone :( guess I have to pay scalper prices.. nycc really got shafted

I’m going to the Dallas one on Sunday and if there are any, I can pick some up for you. Let me know.

Just saw the ToyArk photos...probably one of the best looks of the new figures.

-Blue Goku's blue parts look a little lighter and better. Those past photos here were really dark. Not a huge fan of the Goku Black SSRose head but it'll do and I figured they'd re-use it. I do notice that the boot's blue sections are EXTREMELY dark...like the almost the same color as Krillin's boots when he was wearing the orange/blue-gi. From the movie screenshots, it looks like all his blue parts on his outfit are much darker in tone. He looks great and like someone else commented, I hope this look is "consistent" for a while. I'm still waiting for a new Super Saiyan 1/2 Goku 2.0 with no kanji (Cell/Buu Saga).

-I like the darker blue on Vegeta. It fits his character. I never wish he went back to Saiyan armor as I always dug his Buu Saga sleeveless look, but this works. The new head-sculpt looks good...you can tell the hair "matches" more in style with the Blue Goku (less wild spikes and more "controlled"...also, the spikes all tend to curve "inward" to the top, pointy spike on his head). Looks like the "shoe" part of his boots is new as well.

-Android 21 looks cool too! One of the better DBZ video game characters created in recent years.

-Why does the new Broly look like he's wearing clown shoes? His feet are looking a little big? I LOVE the new design, but I'm not a fan of the "Neo-Freiza Force" Neon Green/Purple colors (we saw it on his goons from Resurrection 'F). Wish they were something different but it does hold consistent with the newer Frieza Force armor we've been seeing since Resurrection'F.

But anway howdy everyone lol, haven't been here in ages and just wanted to briefly ask some lit stuff. To those of you who went to NYCC, what'd you snag?

I managed to walk away with x3 of all the exclusives, some of the metal figures, the MUI Shodo Goku, the Dragon Balls and Radar set, and a Zeno and Gold Vegeta Funko Pop :p

I got one of each exclusive. Didn’t get the energy part.

I’m going to the Dallas one on Sunday and if there are any, I can pick some up for you. Let me know.

Thank you so much for your offer, I greatly appreciate the gesture, however I was able to get some tickets for the three exclusives minus the effect aura, from someone asking people in line for 30 bucks in return. I was so grateful and determined to get them : )
It really seemed like the staff working for the booth just wanted to blow me off and give me the same song and dance, except one helpful employee notified me that if anyone doesn’t pick up these figures, extra ones would be available at 5pm. I’m only attending the con for one day, so I definitely went for it.
Definitely try again on Sunday and be early, waiting at the door. They sell out tickets way too fast.
I had fun definitely, including my cosplay. Love the con experience but I hate most the scalpers that come there and just ruin the experience of getting exclusives. I was there at 10:10 and they also told me all the tickets were gone! The new molds for goku and vegeta are great, but obvious to promote the movie. Makes me feel like crap getting the older ssb versions of them..
Android 21 still has the same body though, no real change that I saw.

Awesome! Let’s get some newer exclusive please. Feel bad for the ones who bought Vegetto at 2nd&3rd parties knowing a 2.0 could (most likely will) come lol
Personally, I refuse to buy a crap figure being offered at 2.5 times the retail price, by a bunch of scalping douchebags.

It’s inevitable that Vegito gets a 2.0 release. And he’s mostly likely going to come with a sculpt for every version of his transformations.

Personally, I refuse to buy a crap figure being offered at 2.5 times the retail price, by a bunch of scalping douchebags.

It’s inevitable that Vegito gets a 2.0 release. And he’s mostly likely going to come with a sculpt for every version of his transformations.

When're we gonna get a Gogeta doe :O

I sold all of the extras I had so no photo lol, wasn't hard to do :p

I knew it didn’t happen.
8ba12529ffca9960b5e5fa9cbb99cd6f.gif

The 2.0 Vegetto will likely happen...so don't worry. It might be a year out or so but Tamashii already has most of the parts made (i.e. the Goku 2.0 mold) and it's a quick money-maker for them. Given that the Absorbed Gohan/Super Buu version has been demo'ed at events and has "vanished", I think the likelihood of seeing a 2.0 Vegetto is getting higher. Especially since we're seeing Tamashii start on a lot of Buu Saga characters.

Additionally, if they do a Merged Zamasu, I guarantee a 2.0 Vegetto Blue will come with him. In fact, with the Future Trunks coming out...Zamasu might be on the horizon (though odds are that Goku Black is his "pair"). It follows the "Tamashii Pairing Theory" we all devised here.

Frankly, I've always been supportive of Event Exclusives being "off-the-wall/not commonly seen" repaints and colors. Arlia Vegeta and Kaioken Goku mostly fit that mold. Any sort of "prominent" version or look of a character should NOT be an event exclusive in my opinion. There has been A LOT of heat on companies like Hasbro, Mattel, etc. in year's past for only offering certain characters (or colors) at SDCC and other events. This is why they often sell their exclusives online as well later on.

I think am gonna buy that Demonology Fit Cap’n Crunch... becuz despite having some quality control issues, the official Tamashii products have QC issues as well so why fault the third party company. And people saying they’re gonna wait for an official version, y’all gonna be waiting until like 2025 at best

But anway howdy everyone lol, haven't been here in ages and just wanted to briefly ask some lit stuff. To those of you who went to NYCC, what'd you snag?

I managed to walk away with x3 of all the exclusives, some of the metal figures, the MUI Shodo Goku, the Dragon Balls and Radar set, and a Zeno and Gold Vegeta Funko Pop :p

2x Broly, 2x Bulma, 1x Vegetto, 1x SSJ3 Goku 2.0

Random pics from tonight:

1-342.png

1-341.png

10-176.png

Back