S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mikesdot thanks a ton for posting these banpresto pieces. I love em

no problem... i'm new here so i'm just trying to pull my weight... plus if you have the knowledge why not spread the wealth:duff

speaking of which... here's another Banpresto release of Gogeta Super Saiyan 4

Height: 19 cm approx
Material: PVC / ABS
Output on sale: Feb. 2019
Price: 1,200 yen approx
Reservations: Pending

mj31.jpg

From Dragon Ball Super Banpresto presents the TAG Fighters collection dedicated to Frieza and Son Goku.

Height: 16cm (Frieza) / 18cm (Son Goku)
Material: PVC / ABS
Price: 1,200 yen each approx
Reservations: Pending

mj23.jpg

mj25.jpg

mj26.jpg

mj24.jpg

Why does goku have yellow lining on his boots reeeeeeeeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does goku have yellow lining on his boots reeeeeeeeeeee

there's actually a guide that discusses the differences in boot details throughout the manga as well as the anime itself... i did not notice this at first... thanks for pointing that out... check it out if you really wanna dig deep into the subject matter :duff

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16847

SHF-SSG-Goku-37.jpg

Tamashii needs to release SS4 Goku asap. People been waiting on that for years. There’s a lot of closet-GT fans that want other characters too

They have Bulma as an early release.

The advertisement was misleading. All exclusives will be sold on all 4 days of the convention.

Broly, Perfect Cell, and Vegito are 2 per person while White Aura Effect is 1 per person.

Do you know if I can buy the exclusives with a debit card? I remember trying to buy something last time and it was having trouble going through since I guess my bank had blocked the card. I’m thinking of just withdrawing from the atm there to avoid any problems.

Tamashii needs to release SS4 Goku asap. People been waiting on that for years. There’s a lot of closet-GT fans that want other characters too

I strongly agree. Obviously there is a market. I have seen a ton of custom SS4’s being commissioned. They need to make this happen even if it is just the SS4 from GT and call it quits (which would be too bad cuz there are still a decent slew of characters to make from GT that would be more relevant then making video game characters 1st)

Yeah I’m here on Saturday right as the doors opened and all the tickets are already gone :( guess I have to pay scalper prices.. nycc really got shafted

But anway howdy everyone lol, haven't been here in ages and just wanted to briefly ask some lit stuff. To those of you who went to NYCC, what'd you snag?

I managed to walk away with x3 of all the exclusives, some of the metal figures, the MUI Shodo Goku, the Dragon Balls and Radar set, and a Zeno and Gold Vegeta Funko Pop :p

Yeah I’m here on Saturday right as the doors opened and all the tickets are already gone :( guess I have to pay scalper prices.. nycc really got shafted

That’s terrible. Sorry to hear that. Maybe a discount ebay code will pop up soon to cut the cost down. Got my set that way. Hope you will at least enjoy the convention.

Did anyone manage to get a ticket at NYCC? I was at the booth at 10:05 and they said all the tickets were already gone, such bs

Wow... the new Blue Goku and Vegeta look fantastic!

I have to ask - why are there AGAIN minor design tweaks to their outfits? In Super, we saw the return of Goku’s kanji. Now we’re seeing him with the return of the belt and darker blue colors. I know this is for the BROLY movie, but I’m sure we’ll see the suits change again in the rumor DBS 2 series.

Same goes with Vegeta, the darkest blue we’ve seen on him yet. I know we’ve seen Toriyama’s inconsistencies but this is starting to reek of Star Wars level merchandising.

Wow... the new Blue Goku and Vegeta look fantastic!

I have to ask - why are there AGAIN minor design tweaks to their outfits? In Super, we saw the return of Goku’s kanji. Now we’re seeing him with the return of the belt and darker blue colors. I know this is for the BROLY movie, but I’m sure we’ll see the suits change again in the rumor DBS 2 series.

Same goes with Vegeta, the darkest blue we’ve seen on him yet. I know we’ve seen Toriyama’s inconsistencies but this is starting to reek of Star Wars level merchandising.

Hopefully these are their last outfits until the EoZ. Really liking these though

But anway howdy everyone lol, haven't been here in ages and just wanted to briefly ask some lit stuff. To those of you who went to NYCC, what'd you snag?

I managed to walk away with x3 of all the exclusives, some of the metal figures, the MUI Shodo Goku, the Dragon Balls and Radar set, and a Zeno and Gold Vegeta Funko Pop :p

Photo or it didn’t happen.

Back