S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish goku had his bang from when he turns ssb. But other than that, both of them look amazing. Glad they put shading under goku’s eyes again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish goku had his bang from when he turns ssb. But other than that, both of them look amazing. Glad they put shading under goku’s eyes again

Oddly enough, a lot of promotional artwork for the Dragon Ball Super Broly movie doesn't include that bang. I think even some scenes in the movie as well.

Anyone have any info on how the sales went for the con exclusives today at NYCC? I'll be there the next three days and would like to pick up broly and vegito

All convention exclusives will be handed out in a ticketing system at 10 a.m. in the front of the Dragon Ball Tour booth. There is a table with employees handing out tickets on a first come first serve basis. There are designated times, on the tickets themselves, for when it is required for you to show up to the Bandai/Tamashii booth to purchase the ticketed exclusives. Be careful though because they won't allow the tickets after 5 p.m.

Any re-release or early release at NYCC? SDCC had previously released Krillin and new released Roshi when it wasn’t available anywhere yet.

They look great but Vegeta is lookin a tad tall…and by a tad I mean a significant amount!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All convention exclusives will be handed out in a ticketing system at 10 a.m. in the front of the Dragon Ball Tour booth. There is a table with employees handing out tickets on a first come first serve basis. There are designated times, on the tickets themselves, for when it is required for you to show up to the Bandai/Tamashii booth to purchase the ticketed exclusives. Be careful though because they won't allow the tickets after 5 p.m.

Is it only 1 item per day released or can i get all 3 figures?

Sounds like nycc got the short end of the stick. And here I thought I had it bad with fan expo where they won't accept debit. I was early in line and had to step out to a debit machine just to line up for it all over again. Thankfully, I bought all 3 and skipped the event exclusive effect part.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

They have Bulma as an early release.

Is it only 1 item per day released or can i get all 3 figures?

The advertisement was misleading. All exclusives will be sold on all 4 days of the convention.

Broly, Perfect Cell, and Vegito are 2 per person while White Aura Effect is 1 per person.

[emoji23] resellers calling the tour exclusives “NYCC” like it was worth SDCC when they’ve been previously available in multiple cities.

Nope, web exs are the devil, just enables the scalpers who do get them to push the price up even more since we know they wont reissue them the same as they were initially.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I never picked up the old Vegeta or Goku blues. These new ones look waaaaay better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope the new Vegeta isn't as tall as it seems. He was already too big before, he doesn't need to be bigger.

I like the new SSBlue Vegeta mold because it’s obviously better than the old 1. Goku’s however, I like the old 1 better because it’s a unique hair mold whereas the new 1 is just the Gokou Black SSRose hair repainted blue, which is lazy

The rose hair is by far the best ssj goku style hair they have made so far though, tbh its not that lazy since they have only ever used the mold once. I wouldn't even mind them reusing it once more for a 2.0 cell saga ssj Goku.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Banpresto presents Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta from Dragon Ball GT

Height:17 cm approx
Material: PVC / ABS
Output on sale: February 2019
Reservations: Pending

mj29..jpg

From Dragon Ball Super Banpresto presents the TAG Fighters collection dedicated to Frieza and Son Goku.

Height: 16cm (Frieza) / 18cm (Son Goku)
Material: PVC / ABS
Price: 1,200 yen each approx
Reservations: Pending

mj23.jpg

mj25.jpg

mj26.jpg

mj24.jpg

MegaHouse company presents Android 18 from their Dragon Ball Gals, line-up

Height: 20cm
Material: PVC
Departure for sale: End of Jan. 2019