S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as it’s capable of doing all of Ginyu’s signature poses from the anime then that’s all you really need

Ordered 3x Saiyamans from Nippon, ill grab more if Bluefin/diamond get them, cant believe how good it looks, been obsessing for days, now the long wait...

Anyone know where I could pick up a kid Goku? my LCS was allocated on all 12 he ordered

BBTS is only allowing 1 per person. If you are the type to order multiples I would suggest doing them in separate transactions so you don’t loose your whole order.
Or order from multiple sites.

Guess bbts is just being cautious of Bandai's latest streak of shortages.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Guess bbts is just being cautious of Bandai's latest streak of shortages.

Yeah just read about Bluefin allocating orders from the gotenks release, guess theres a very finite supply, or theyre cutting back. Got 3 from Nippon, may have to increase that order, BBTS can suck it

Yeah just read about Bluefin allocating orders from the gotenks release, guess theres a very finite supply, or theyre cutting back. Got 3 from Nippon, may have to increase that order, BBTS can suck it
Just wished there was an online store that'll let me preorder without having to pay up front right away.

Just wished there was an online store that'll let me preorder without having to pay up front right away.

Im kind of torn on that, theres too many figures that people bail on as soon as something shinier pops up, so I cant blame companies for mitigating that.

Wow, Big Bad Toy Store already sold out of Great Saiyaman :( Even the facebook group vendors seems to only have been limited to 70 pieces of that thing and I wasn't able to get one since I was working the whole day. I just hope my Amazon pre-orders don't get destroyed...

42155140_467706753726505_8495905719097229312_n.jpg
42207945_467706640393183_6939630259331399680_n.jpg

Looking good, nice work Demoniacal.
Now I want the whole squad hahaha

ToyzintheBox hasn’t posted theirs up yet, same with B&N and GameStop. Keep your eyes and ears open if you haven’t gotten one. Also BBTS will prob open up for some again as they may cancel out those that ordered more then 1. Seems a lot of people ordered 4.

ToyzintheBox hasn’t posted theirs up yet, same with B&N and GameStop. Keep your eyes and ears open if you haven’t gotten one. Also BBTS will prob open up for some again as they may cancel out those that ordered more then 1. Seems a lot of people ordered 4.
I ordered from bbts as their email notification was sent so I don't need to worry about them cancelling. Now if I can preorder a second one from another site...

Just like with Goku Black, I could understand wanting two. But four? Why? :lol

one for each head maybe? helmet, bandana, base form, ssj2? and then you would have lots of left over parts to use for customs lol for me im satisfied w/two as i dont like the bandana look anyways and the helmet and ssj2 heads are the highlight for me, i secured one from nippon and im waiting to see if bluefin will get an american release to secure my 2nd one from my local place. Worst case scenario i'll at least have 1 :slap

Any word on spotting Buu in the wild? Still waiting on Amazon to get theirs in DX

Please people, let some to others, some might be interested but currently can’t and are waiting the end of the month ><

I ordered from bbts as their email notification was sent so I don't need to worry about them cancelling. Now if I can preorder a second one from another site...

I was referring more to those that ordered 2-4 in one transaction. Cuz BBTS quickly changed their order system to only 1 per customer, yet I heard some got theirs in before that and they had multiples ordered. There is a chance BNTS could cancel out their order due to the restriction placed.

Back