S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majin Vegeta hasnt been bootlegged yet to my knowledge, also they dont usually waste time bootlegging the shipper box to save money so you should be ok.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cool. Thanks deeno!

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

If you guys don't mind me asking, which figures have already been bootlegged? I'm buying a Majin Vegeta from someone who says that he got it from a Bandai distributor from hong kong. Still has the shipper's box. Just wanted to make sure that i'm not getting a knock off.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Most likely if it has the brown shipper box it is not a replica. Check the cat logo sticker as well.

Majin Vegeta already looks like a bootleg product despite being authentically made so you should be fine

Majin Vegeta already looks like a bootleg product despite being authentically made so you should be fine

:lol

Unfortunately this is true. They bombed on this release. So much hype behind it, yet so much disappointment.

Not to break up the Saiyaman hype but you guys think they’ll release SSB Goku and Vegeta to go with the new Broly? If not SSB maybe SSG?

I hope so. If not Goku and Vegeta, then maybe a "speculated" other character.

I agree Deeno. I have finally opened my Majin Vegeta and I have to say his articulate is spot on and the best so far then any other. Yes the paint app wasn’t there but man the figure is awesome ... especially the faces.
It was disappointing to see a figure with paint not even close to what has always been shown (Majin esp.), but in hand and posing the figure is awesome. The protos are hand painted and factory will never be the same and shouldn’t be expected.
Gotenks height is disappointing, but I am still looking forward to it and can be toyed with to make him look smaller (crouching and having him more in foreground)

There were certainly some issues with the actual production of the release such as the faces not being done properly and the paint application on the chest but I'm quite happy with Majin Vegeta when considering it as a Super Saiyan Majin Vegeta. The torso and veiny arm sculpting were nicely done and the maniacal face is probably my favorite Figuarts Vegeta face. Depending on whether or not Tamashii wants to stretch out Vegeta releases, which they most likely do, they'll design a battle damaged/more accurate version in the future.

5-213.png

I hope so. If not Goku and Vegeta, then maybe a "speculated" other character.

There were certainly some issues with the actual production of the release such as the faces not being done properly and the paint application on the chest but I'm quite happy with Majin Vegeta when considering it as a Super Saiyan Majin Vegeta. The torso and veiny arm sculpting were nicely done and the maniacal face is probably my favorite Figuarts Vegeta face. Depending on whether or not Tamashii wants to stretch out Vegeta releases, which they most likely do, they'll design a battle damaged/more accurate version in the future.
A battle-damaged SSJ2 Majin Vegeta would be pretty awesome.

Goku (SROE) and Android 17 are back in stock at BBTS.
They really need to re-release Android 17 and 18 in a premium color edition.

Not sure if posted but Great Saiyaman has its official Tamashii webpage https://tamashii.jp/item/12738/?wovn=en
He's a web ex and from the looks of it he'll have five faces(heads?).
Helmet normal & screaming
Bandana laughing
ssj normal
powered down normal

I don't know which of those are interchangeable, but I'd guess none are... It's a lot of heads but is it truly satisfying, web-ex price and all?:dunno

Not sure if posted but Great Saiyaman has its official Tamashii webpage https://tamashii.jp/item/12738/?wovn=en
He's a web ex and from the looks of it he'll have five faces(heads?).
Helmet normal & screaming
Bandana laughing
ssj normal
powered down normal

I don't know which of those are interchangeable, but I'd guess none are... It's a lot of heads but is it truly satisfying, web-ex price and all?:dunno

I’m still waiting on the US release from Bluefin. Sounds like the price will be around $56 USD. I’ve been seeing the Japanese release going for around 85-90 USD so far. Been biting my nails waiting for him to start hitting my normal shop sites ...

A few pages back someone commented (sorry I’m too lazy to scroll back lol) on the helmet has a close and open mouth, unsure if both heads or if part is interchangeable.

Thanks for the review Kanji. How are the hip joints after posing around? Are they fairly right and give a good amount of posing options?

Me personally, I’m not too interested in a full Ginyu force, but after seeing this figure made and some images I may actually be interested in Ginyu at least now. But it’s good to see how DF holds up with joints for future releases of characters.

Thanks for the review Kanji. How are the hip joints after posing around? Are they fairly right and give a good amount of posing options?

Me personally, I’m not too interested in a full Ginyu force, but after seeing this figure made and some images I may actually be interested in Ginyu at least now. But it’s good to see how DF holds up with joints for future releases of characters.

Thanks Shred,

I must admit, the hip articulation is pretty lacking. It isn't a full ball, so the legs can not spread. So Ginyu won't be doing front splits anytime soon.

That is probably my one and only major issue, as it does limit the amount of action posing you can do. Everything else, in terms of finish, sturdiness, quality i'm ok with.

Don't expect figuarts quality, but if you look at the level of articulation on say Buu for example, it's certainly not severely below par.

Back