S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome Gary! Do you tighten the screws to get the hinges to hold the poses? Also the top clamp always feels super fragile to me any tricks with that?
I also hate that Figuarts gives you partial stands, like half the stands I have don’t have the clamp part, anyone have any place that just sells the clamp?

Always awesome to see your stuff. Such fun displays, man.

4-214.png

Prodigy for the win!

I can't believe he'll have 4 heads. That's awesome. Interesting how they gave him a powered down head sculpt though.

It’s so cheap too for what it’s coming with. The only thing that sucks is the limited number of faceplates per head. Whenever we get another adult Gohan figure I’m sure they’ll be compatible though so it’s ok. Tamashii has been KILLING it lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man he looks good. Sucks it’s going to be web exclusive. Be prepared for another potential Goku Black situation, hopefully Tamashii learned their lesson on that debacle ... but I doubt it.

With a good image of his cape off now, it looks like the top section will probably have the hole in his back. I don’t see any holes on the chest it attaches to.

With Gohan having SSJ2 hair, I hope they also make Goku and Vegeta's SSJ2 hair. Maybe they can include those in future Goku and Vegeta releases even if the SSJ2 hair isn't the main accessory. Just dump it with Ultra Instinct Goku as an extra or whatever Vegeta they'll make! They can just pretend that Goku went SSJ2 first before going Ultra Instinct and that's why it's in the box lol!

holy crap! i gotta get atleast two of these! hating that it's web ex but glad that this at least is going to exist! i just hope theyll get to the purple gi gohan eventually! the headsculpts look great!

I think this is one case where I will have to buy two Great Saiyaman figures. Four heads...Preorders open tonight for the Japanese release.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think this is one case where I will have to buy two Great Saiyaman figures. Four heads...Preorders open tonight for the Japanese release.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

on the bandai site or you mean all sites like nippon? :horror

Wow, I didn't see that coming. I really like the look of his SSJ and Normal head. Now I'm thinking about buying another Earth Goku and putting one of the extra heads on it. I'm sure I could rub off the gi symbols with a little nail polish remover or something, and swap out the belt.

Back