S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember watching Dragonball on cartoon network, good times. I have a few shf DB figures, but I've missed most of the Gokus that have released as they seem to sell out almost instantaneously. However I nabbed a Goku (A Saiyan Raised On Earth) on amazon, can't wait to see it in hand.

So I think we finally found out where that Broly image came from, I just saw its a custom someone made, Ill upload the photo later since Im in my cellphone...
Sucks to be dissapointed

Screenshot_20180907-121033_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20180907-121040_Facebook.jpg
:(

That Broly, looked better on that promo style photo. The rest of the images the arms to me look to puffy, not enough detail to them, the lats also just look to big to me, esp in this base saiyan form. Not to my taste but it is a good all around custom.
I’m very disappointed this was a fake post and we still will not get an official release. I guess I’ll still have to hold onto the make my own eventually when I have the time.

I wonder what would happen if we all DMed Tamashii that image of base Broly, would it light a fire under their asses

Damn that's the Broly we saw for sure.
Wonder if Gohan's glasses are removable

I would assume so.. Roshi’s glasses are removable so why wouldn’t Gohan’s be

If they allow the old Gohan head to fit on this then I am fine with just these shown, but I really doubt they will do that so this better come with a hair head as well, either SSJ or black hair

If they plan on making the cape removable then I could see them giving him a ssj head with just a screaming face to show his moment with kibito. The helmet and headscarf faces could be interchangeable to save costs like they did with a new hope Luke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It’ll be awesome if that’s the case. Three completely different head style for one figure, a dream!

Three different heads isn’t too far fetched so it could still happen. Either way I’m gonna get a bunch of this figure. We’ll get a base/SSJ head in one form or another eventually. They can still release him in his purple gi, his orange gi, and his Kai outfit. Hell they might even reuse this body for his haired appearances making two separate Saiyaman releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if they want to milk the money out of us, an all black version of the same outfit without the cape where he is powered up as SSJ.

tumblr_nlxbvbtr0D1tu0hbzo1_400.gif

Ideally I'd like to have the Great Saiyaman with the bandana look and the helmet look (which we now know we are getting both) plus the Super Saiyan hair at the very least. Then I'd like a figure of Gohan in his student outfit for when he was doing heroics the first time (before he got the Saiyaman suit) and then also the black outfit when he has lost everything else from the Saiyaman suit.

But if I have to choose only one, let it be Purple Gi Training Gohan. With Goten accessory!

I know someone asked for Vegeta vs Goku first fight photo. This is not my posing, and I kept his name on there. Gary is awesome at posing figures, you should check out his Instagram page.C3437D34-A9D3-4A2B-92AE-FE04BC170BAA.jpeg

I wonder why Tamashii is suddenly on this huge surge to release a lot of the second and third-tier characters like Tien, Yamcha, Roshi, Kid Krillin, Majin Buu, teen Bulma and Satan. While it's great that we're seeing the supporting cast fill up strong and quickly...I can't help but feel that maybe Tamashii is rushing it a little bit too much.

Why the sudden explanations of "We didn't make enough figures!"...is this because of an unexpected demand? Or they always intended to undercut the production numbers?

Hey guys just wondering what is the price for Beerus and Whis nowadays? I bought a lot with those 2 and other figures, thing is those 2 I already have so I'll be selling them (both are opened)
I'm from Mexico so this is just a genuine question, I don't think I'll sell them internationally haha

Did anyone watch the latest episode of Super DB Heroes? Cumber took on SSBlue Kaioken Vegito no problem, and transformed into a Great Ape with Golden Coola watching from the sidelines

I gotta say, this version of Vegito looks way better than the “canon” version. I love the new gi they gave him

Back