S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I haven’t figured out how to add photos on here yet, but my Goku also has a paint smear on his front left chest next to logo. It’s that off white paint that they used for it. Kinda looks like Goku spilled Mayo on his Gi ... rare munchies Goku version

I even have paint chipped off on my event exclusive SHF Perfect Cell. Just by the shoulder joint. Kinda bothers me but what else can you do?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

82f21c7bb6c41c3e450b1711ec645322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only QC issue I’ve ever cared enough about to contact Bluefin was thrown aside, because they apparently couldn’t resolve the problem without inconveniencing themselves. For those wondering, it was the incorrectly painted eyes on the Majin Vegeta “vein pop” faceplate.

The only QC issue I’ve ever cared enough about to contact Bluefin was thrown aside, because they apparently couldn’t resolve the problem without inconveniencing themselves. For those wondering, it was the incorrectly painted eyes on the Majin Vegeta “vein pop” faceplate.
Oh yeah, I dealt with them about that issue. I wanted to ask them face to face at Fan Expo about the issue too but I couldn't find anyone in charge who could answer my questions.

Has anyone tried to put the Goku 2.0 figure in his first fight with Vegeta pose?

Has anyone tried to put the Goku 2.0 figure in his first fight with Vegeta pose?

I have a custom Battle damage Vegeta being made right now from their first encounter. Once it is done I’ll definitely being having those two in fighting poses. May not be specific poses from the show, but I’ll post pictures once I get it.

I have, and he can do it, articulation is pretty similar to ssg goku. Too lazy to do a pic atm though lol you'd have to change the Kanji on his gi to be accurate though. Been debating on whether to do that or not since I want mine to go with ginyu.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I have, and he can do it, articulation is pretty similar to ssg goku. Too lazy to do a pic atm though lol you'd have to change the Kanji on his gi to be accurate though. Been debating on whether to do that or not since I want mine to go with ginyu.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Ssg Goku is better articulated. Goku 2.0 seems to have a problem with his hips as it doesn't seem like it wants to move.

Ssg Goku is better articulated. Goku 2.0 seems to have a problem with his hips as it doesn't seem like it wants to move.

that's weird, i really didnt have any trouble w/mine, it was actually one of the first poses i tried after opening him :dunno when i tested out the articulation it didnt seem like i had any trouble, maybe SSG's is slightly better but i didnt feel it was that different, well at least w/the ones i got

that's weird, i really didnt have any trouble w/mine, it was actually one of the first poses i tried after opening him :dunno when i tested out the articulation it didnt seem like i had any trouble, maybe SSG's is slightly better but i didnt feel it was that different, well at least w/the ones i got
Need some better reference photos to attempt that pose again. My attempts have looked pretty awkward.

Back