S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought it was real, the first leaked image I seen... but now that I think about it, I’m not so sure anymore. We all might’ve been fooled cuz it could be a hoax

Finally picked up my shf Goku 2.0 from the post office this morning. Been itching to pick it up for a while but never had the time due to Fan Expo on Friday and work all throughout the weekend. First thing I do after unboxing it is putting on that Nyoibo.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

So is the suppressed OG Broly really fake like some are saying? I hope not.

I'm 99% sure it's a fake. Tamashii would have addressed it otherwise. They have historically put all reveals up ahead of leaks and are very transparent. This stinks of a hoax.

Well, that's a pretty solid custom if it is fake. I'd like to own it. I still hope it's real. DBS Movie Broly is a sure thing. This figure probably won't get made at all.

I also fail to see what anyone would get out of faking that picture.

Well, that's a pretty solid custom if it is fake. I'd like to own it. I still hope it's real. DBS Movie Broly is a sure thing. This figure probably won't get made at all.

I also fail to see what anyone would get out of faking that picture.

Yeah, it's amazing how easy people can do stuff with photo editors these days, but you can tell that a lot of the image has been shopped from the original.

I'm sure it's just some aspiring artist getting some kicks out of passing his their work as genuine :) happens all the time in all forms of media!

We all got trolled by an image that took the creator 10 minutes to photoshop

But who knows, that Broly may still be on Tamashii’s radar. That’s an extremely easy sell for them

Yeah that is not a custom Broly figure, I have not seen any of that quality ... and I have been looking as that is my #1 to do list of making my own as I don’t think tamashi will make his base form.
That photo I think is photo shopped with a few images spliced together to look legit (the statue for body and head), the skirt looks like the tamashi Broly figure just shrunk down to fit right) and so on. It is done really well though and hopefully tamashi sees everyone’s excitement and gets this made.

Anyone notice a bad case of paint smear on their Goku 2.0?

1d691bb9badfe1c274b5ab1fd99b5f5f.jpg

I’ve been examining that new Gokou & yeah it’s a good figure.. but there’s too many quality issues I’ve been reading left n right. Like c’mon tamash

de497d7462c48b9a990632f755e04968.jpg

The normal face on mine had white coming out the lines on his right eye and other qc issues. Very minimal, but it really bothered me. Good thing my second goku had less qc issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de497d7462c48b9a990632f755e04968.jpg

The normal face on mine had white coming out the lines on his right eye and other qc issues. Very minimal, but it really bothered me. Good thing my second goku had less qc issues

Shoulda bought an extra copy at Fan Expo just in case. It's a good thing that my Kamesennin had no noticeable defects.

Luckily both of mine have been fine as far as I know, maybe I got really lucky lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Luckily both of goku 2.0s have been fine as far as I know, maybe I got really lucky lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve got 4 and they’re all good from any crazy defects or maybe I’m just not as aware of the little tiny imperfections. Overall the figure is excellent especially for the price.

Can’t wait for a Saiyan, Cell/Buu Saga, and Super version. Some kanji and belt swaps are all that’s needed for Tamashii to keep cashing in on this 2.0 body

Back