S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have Bardock in their Top 3 lists, how do you feel about a Super Saiyan head/face accessory?

And to answer everyone's lingering question, do those 1:1 scale SHF figures actually articulate or is it just a life-sized statue? Quick answer: statue. As you can see, the joint is kinda painted in.
ef5b166b351bd2550484fe63b5dbb1f3.jpg
bfa10e8639dfc820a5ab0fcb5479b4f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hi all, long time collector since 2012. Been checking in for a while now and haven’t ever really chimed in, more because i’ve never been a part of a forum and never thought i had the correct insight to chime in. I wish i could share a photo of my collection but i had to take them all down for a reno 2 years ago and with our child now able to reach high and climb, i have not had the heart to see her running down the hall with one of the figures in her hand. So mine are in a box for now.

I can’t believe how far along this line has come since nearly being canceled. I have no desire to be a completionist, but i do find myself getting 6 figures at least a year ... by the looks of it next year is going to be crazy

So I picked up all 3 event exclusives yesterday as well as Master Roshi. Got most of the freebies except the tote bag which apparently ran out fast. I was more concerned about picking up the exclusive SHF. Turns out those were in high supply throughout the whole afternoon.

Yeah i saw posts from people attending the Canada one, and day 2 they still had a giant stack of all 3 exclusives; I bet NY it runs out fast

Sharing a couple pictures of my Future Gohan custom Figuarts figure. :) Super Saiyan Goku body with epoxy resin for the long sleeves and the belt. :)

CYTw65p.jpg
LVTX77p.jpg

Hope you like it! :)

5cd2553b0fa1f1301db7b728a2e41d57.jpg

Just got the last one at barnes n noble [emoji1360]. That weekend promo code came in handy, marked off 5 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5cd2553b0fa1f1301db7b728a2e41d57.jpg

Just got the last one at barnes n noble [emoji1360]. That weekend promo code came in handy, marked off 5 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, mine's still at the post office. Got work all weekend and won't have time to pick it up until Tuesday morning. But I still got Master Roshi and the 3 dB tour exclusives to toy around with to hold me off for now. It'll wait. Would love to place the nyoibo on it soon.

Does anybody have lights in their displays? I’m curious how they look with the figures and he display in general. If so please post some photos. Thank you!

Now that I've calmed down from the fan expo experience, I've come to realize Tamashi Nations didn't have Great Saiyaman on display. What gives?

I can't believe I'm going to say that...but please, slow down Tamashii >< I still haven't Majin Vegeta, SroE Goku, Bulma and Muten Roshi...

I will also need Android 21, the new Broly and what was announced as a "sure" released?

Well anyway, my wallet can't keep up...and it won't be able to keep up with the after market price.

Back