S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Buu really looks tall. From that closer picture, it seems like he should be at least 4 Trunks heads taller than that Trunks if he were to stand straight beside Super Buu.

Super Buu looks amazing. I'm truly curious what they have in store for the remaining conventions for the tour. Also, what about the Tamashii Nations Convention in Japan later this year? I wonder if they'll just repeat these reveals for their Japanese market or will they show a few more new prototypes?

I kinda hope he comes with some white eyes faces too. I know it was a color mixup that was corrected but I thought his white eyes made him more creepy. That being said what faces do you guys think he’ll come with? This serious face is iconic Super Buu for me

cc9d97afc7f11fdabe341a91c3d2bde5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, quick question.
I've been collecting Figmas and Figuarts and many others for some years now, and whenever I have a factory defect item (like bad painted, loose, broken or so) from Figma, I only contact GSC and they inmediately send me replacements (after sending them some proof) however I've been getting bad painted and even some really bad error in sculpt figures (like my kid goku)... Does Bandai do the same? do they have any contact page? I mean maybe I can'tget a replacement for kid goku's head but it will be nice to know for the future...

Cash only, wtf
9246fbdb59a53e4377b8a0667da8886d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Why is everything on there marked up so much? Broly and vegetto were 75 and 60 and now they are 83 and 104? Saiyan raised on earth goku is 35... they have him listed 70?

Why is the direct distributior charging so much?

Why is everything on there marked up so much? Broly and vegetto were 75 and 60 and now they are 83 and 104? Saiyan raised on earth goku is 35... they have him listed 70?

Why is the direct distributior charging so much?
Exchange rates

Posted like 30-50 photos fresh from the Dragon Ball booth at Fan Expo Toronto. Now lining up to leech free stuff. Got me a coaster just now

Hey all - very casual Figuarts collector here... have a few Marvel and Star Wars pieces but have been considering jumping into their Dragon Ball line for a while and took the plunge a little while ago to preorder DBS Trunks.

However - I just managed to order the Saiyin Raised on Earth Goku via Barnes and Noble for in-store pickup. I searched through the site and a lot of shops around my area (I'm in Philly) have him in stock. Even better - B&N is running 15% off site wide with coupon code WKNDBOOKED so he was only $31 after tax. Going to pick him up this weekend! Thought I'd let you know if anyone is in the market for him or the others on their site - Tein, Yamcha, and so on.

After seeing that, I have hope to get the exclusives when I go to Saturday’s nycc this year [emoji4]
I checked again many hours later and the stock is just as big as it was this morning.

Back