S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp

96570309d99acf597e90710074945b59.png

326bbafc8ed905705786500035f82e40.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao

My top 3 would be
Piccolo 2.0
I want nearly everything Namek (except Cui), but 1st form Frieza #1.
Kid Buu

Honorable mention for Bojack movie Trunks, it just feels sucky to ask for a character we've had 4 versions of already and maybe I'm just good with DBS Trunks...

Didn't expect the normal form Broly tbh.

Btw, Good Buu was a normal release, I fear Evil Buu's gonna be a Web Ex...

I'm heading to Fan Expo tomorrow morning so hopefully, I'll take some good photos for you guys. Fingers crossed that I'll get the three event exclusives. Gonna cancel my preorder for shf Master Roshi too.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

oh man super buu!? i cant wait for that i hope it's not a web ex but knowing tamashii and their weird decisions i wouldnt hold my breath, same for SSJ broly (mind control) im putting money on that also being a web ex, but im hyped for both of these! I may be missing out on fat buu (thought i PO but found out i didnt) but if super buu is coming i dont mind at all! Also hoping the broly's finish on the hair is metallic or at least similar to the finish on the event exclusive stuff :pray:

also it does appear super buu will have the same legs and hips as 21 or at least similar? felt like it was too jointy/mechanical looking and would have benefited from simpler engineering, but oh well, just glad to be getting these figs in some shape or form.

anyone else also think the new broly figure may be using a retooled SWA goku torso and shoulders? although for how tall he's suppose to be i suppose it wouldnt make much sense. could be a similar looking mold if anything?

as far as holy grails for future releases
1) future Gohan
2) bojack gohan (although i made one w/figurise kits)
3) bojack trunks
4) piccolo 2.0

honorable mentions: Ranger 17, imperfect cell (1st form), 1st form frieza and 100% frieza, metal cooler, bardock

bardock shouldnt be too hard to make now imo, even just thinking about the parts they have, vegeta/trunks torso, legs and arms, SROE goku head. I'm sure he's in the pipeline somewhere already.

I guess I like Broly more than I thought. I have the OG and the newest color version, and I still want this new one and the canon movie Broly. If they make of figure of canon Broly in normal form I'll have to get that one also. I'll most likely end up selling my OG Broly in that case, 4 Broly figs is enough lol. In contrast, I only have two Gokus lol.

Woah, hold on, where did Super Buu get revealed from?? Also, regular ssj Broly (OG)? thanks for the info as always Cooler, and thanks for the pic prod:p

Woah, hold on, where did Super Buu get revealed from?? Also, regular ssj Broly (OG)? thanks for the info as always Cooler, and thanks for the pic prod:p
Fan Expo Toronto. I'm going tomorrow. Skipping a Back to the Future reunion for Dragon Ball. Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Leah Thompson and the guy that plays Biff are coming.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Perhaps it’s just the angle but he actually looks decently sized comparing to Trunks. Can’t believe he’s real 🤤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So great to see the suppressed SS Broly. That was one of my Top 3 most wanted. The others being Gogeta and UI Omen Goku
I’m with you on that one. I’ve been wanting his powered down form since I got into the line a few years back. I was surprised they hadn’t milked it already. Instead, we got a trifecta of the beefcake.

Definitely pre-ordering him as soon as possible. I’m mostly likely getting Super Buu as well, but deep down I just want Kid Buu.

I’m also in for Omen Goku. I’d also like to see a Piccolo 2.0, Kaioken Goku 2.0 and for the love of god... Bardock. Jiren is most certainly happening, so I don’t even have to wish that one into existence. He’s going to be stupid expensive though, ugh.

Back