S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing how people are happy with the heads provided by Demonical Fit, I decided to buy some. Ho, I also bought Ginyu to give it a try.... if that is good I won’t hesitate to buy their Raddiz...

As for anything official, when is Tamashii planning to release a Bardock figure?

Nothing announced for a potential Bardock figure, though he consistently appears in their surveys and polls to customers to see if there's interest in it (along with Cooler). They did show once a Figuarts Zero Bardock but that was a long time ago, and they had also showed a Raditz that was never seen again either. I'm sure he's planned down the line at some point but for now they're probably going to bank on the new movie and the Buu saga.

Since there are rumors of Bardock appearing in the new movie, the chances of him getting a figure are very likely

Just got my Toyz order in [emoji16]

aa6384024dcc02844f62552df8c3bdd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1642648e4716b5738f7e458380af41b4.gif

I KNEW IT! Fat Buu’s placard said Good on it so there was bound to be the Evil version. Also Gotenks was missing his pairing and Super Buu was the only one he could go with. Now we just need the Pure (Kid) version and the circle is complete. They could also release the Pure Evil (Gray Buu) but I’m not holding my breath for that one. I still hope we get Buutenks and Buuhan too.

Although I've never truly been a fan of tall buu (Super Buu?), after seeing that picture, it makes me want to have him NOW :D

Keep your eyes out...there's more.

Edited: What other releases would everybody look forward to? Maybe your Top 3?

Raditz
1st form Frieza
1st form Cell

That was hard. There are so many I want. Haha

Piccolo 2.0 because he needs to be updated
Kid buu, the last enemy from the buu saga
Zamasu to pair him with goku black

Janemba
Cooler (Final Form)
SSG Vegeta

Super Buu was in my top 3 but the Tamashii gods have already answered my prayers [emoji24]

Tapion is my grail, if they made him I'd consider my DB figuarts collection complete. As for the other two, probably Final form Cooler and Turles

Kid Buu
Gogeta
Proper battle damaged Majin Vegeta

Piccolo 2.0 gets an honorable mention.

Releasing Buutenks or Buuhan with a new mold seems like a good idea since they could use it twice, and even a third if you can Buucolo.

Kid Buu with many effect parts to fill the box :yess:
Janemba
Gogeta

And if possible an Ultimate Son Gohan (Anime Colours with the 2.0 Body).

Back