S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@cobra lucky! I made an attempt at using nail polish remover to get rid of the shading and it came out decent but some of it got kinda flaky or a little rough. Kinda hard to describe. Ended up shaving those parts down which slightly changed the shape of the hair. Really wish I could have found one like yours without the shading.

Finally got myself a broly. Had to trade one of my Shf Padmes for the big guy. My dbz collection isn't as huge as my shf starwars collection so im relatively new to getting these dbz figuarts. I'm thinking of getting another one and keeping that one in the package (the box looks really nice tbh). Do you think these event exclusives are going to mark up so much on the after market - like the previous sdcc exclusives? So i know that getting another one will be worth it hahaha
784f70dcc87e9b2be83223bebaef77c7.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

I thought it was being send like 2 weeks ago, or a little less, I purchased one in aliexpress and the seller gave me a tracking number haha

I thought it was being send like 2 weeks ago, or a little less, I purchased one in aliexpress and the seller gave me a tracking number haha

Well put it this way... you & everyone else really got nothing to lose at this point. The figures are clearly being produced, there’s photo evidence of this, y’all just gotta be patient & wait. And if they all somehow get caught in a fire, then you’ll just get your money back

Well put it this way... you & everyone else really got nothing to lose at this point. The figures are clearly being produced, there’s photo evidence of this, y’all just gotta be patient & wait. And if they all somehow get caught in a fire, then you’ll just get your money back

It's not that I'm afraid, just kind of impatient, I really thought it was already sent :/, still, if it does not arrive I'm buying another one, definitely want one

And 17 already sold out. My guess they only got a couple from who knows where

Seeing how people are happy with the heads provided by Demonical Fit, I decided to buy some. Ho, I also bought Ginyu to give it a try.... if that is good I won’t hesitate to buy their Raddiz...

As for anything official, when is Tamashii planning to release a Bardock figure?

Back