S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to get some newer stuff in vs. always feeling like I'm doing the catchup game. Also have the Can of Beams Energy Blade and Demoniacal fit SSGSS Vegeta head coming in this week:

20180815_122518-e1534355731370.jpg

Bbts sent me notification that they got their stock of Goku 2.0

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Kamen Rider killed the entire conversation, thanx guys

Haha, no problem. I was trying to see how they can ramp up releasing more different Dragon Ball characters to fill out our collections. They seem to do well with Kamen Rider.

I think this may have been covered here before, but does BBTS not send out imminent arrival notifications anymore? Got charged for Goku with no warning beforehand. Not too big of a deal but I still like to have a few days warning before getting money randomly pulled from my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this may have been covered here before, but does BBTS not send out imminent arrival notifications anymore? Got charged for Goku with no warning beforehand. Not too big of a deal but I still like to have a few days warning before getting money randomly pulled from my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don’t send out notifications consistently anymore. Not sure which items they choose to alert customers. The values don’t matter because sometimes I get no notifications for Hot Toys, but I would receive an alert for a lower priced item.

That temp has only one job!...

Back