S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the saiyaman comes with at least the ssj head! I would get two since I like the helmet look more than the bandana look lol

I can really see them retooling time patrolled head for this, it looked like Gohan anyway, and we know how tamashii has been lately haha

And also I finally opened up my majin vegeta and although functionally it's a fine figure, mine had Alot more qc issues than the usual shf, was disappointed by that. At least it poses great though and the face options are good.

My holy grail for gohans were this one, purple gi and future Gohan.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

It really looks like Bandai is trying to round out the secondary characters (and versions) of characters that some of us have been asking a while for. We got Tien, Yamcha and now Roshi, Majin Buu, Bulma, and Satan around the bend. Even Kid Krillin and now Great Saiyaman...

I know some might not want this, but I want a new “modern” Goku 2.0 figure with a Super Saiyan 1 head or SS2.

I can agree with this. I too want one more modern, updated Goku that is either from the Buu arc or Super that has aforementioned Super Saiyan heads you mentioned. After that, if we can get a Ultra Instinct, and a Super Saiyan 4 then I feel we wouldn't need anymore Goku releases for quite a while.

So buu was being sold at the tour. People have gotten him early. He looks really good. And great for saiyaman. We need more buu saga releases.

Hey, what do you folks think the odds are of a Premium Color Piccolo with the anime colors? It would be nice to get and not have to destroy my bank account getting the SDCC one :gah:

Hey, what do you folks think the odds are of a Premium Color Piccolo with the anime colors? It would be nice to get and not have to destroy my bank account getting the SDCC one :gah:

It’ll be a 2.0, not a PC. I’ve a feeling we might see an official Pickles announcement before the year is up. As the first figure of the line he is well deserving of an upgrade with hopefully a better height too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was the first? Wow, really in need of an update. I mean heck, how many others have been updated before him? XD

Captain Ginew lookin siiiick. Can’t wait to see how Raditz turns out

12502164-A3F8-47CA-9A07-17AE9839E18A.jpeg

btw new video up from MasakoX

B858AB78-66BF-421B-937E-E95AE120B19E.jpeg

I wonder when DF Ginyu is actually gonna be shipped out. I ordered mine from that BD HOUSE store on Ali Express... 2 months ago I think! I kept extending their little processing time but it's really getting tiring waiting for it to finally become available.

Patience, my fren. I know the wait sucks but if that photo is any indication on the quality, it will be worth it. I think the company underestimated the demand they got & are playing catch-up. Cuz they know they are tapping into a lucrative market.

So buu was being sold at the tour. People have gotten him early. He looks really good. And great for saiyaman. We need more buu saga releases.

Do you have a photo of the board they had at the booth? Beside Buu and the even exclusives, what else?

For those of you who are attending NYCC or have had before, is it worth to get Sunday to buy exclusives and/or be at the Con?

I’ve been to it in Sunday once but everything was mostly cleared out by that day, I’m going Saturday and hoping there’s figures there.. though I’ll lose hope after seeing at sdcc it sold out basically in the first day : ((

I've never been to NYCC, but I've been to SDCC 7 times already. This will be my first time at NYCC and I got all days so I should be good with obtaining the tour exclusives. So far I only have the SDCC Vegito.

I've never been to NYCC, but I've been to SDCC 7 times already. This will be my first time at NYCC and I got all days so I should be good with obtaining the tour exclusives. So far I only have the SDCC Vegito.

I just want to pick up the Event Exclusive Vegito that is not SDCC and the early releases. Buu was the early release in Washington, wonder what would be at NYCC.

I wonder when DF Ginyu is actually gonna be shipped out. I ordered mine from that BD HOUSE store on Ali Express... 2 months ago I think! I kept extending their little processing time but it's really getting tiring waiting for it to finally become available.

Exactly the same for me bro!

Just keep hoping they will remember your order.

I did it long time ago for 43$ and now is 50$ or more...

Some people I know, who ordered it long time after me, received the confirmation of shipment preparation.

I don't understand why, but we have to wait....

I’m wondering how they are able to release so many Figuarts Kamen Rider figures. I wish we get just as many different Dragon Ball figures made. :)

I’m wondering how they are able to release so many Figuarts Kamen Rider figures. I wish we get just as many different Dragon Ball figures made. :)

There’s only two possibilities...

1. Doesn’t matter where the money is coming from, Japan will always treat their people’s favorite first. Meaning Kamen Rider may be more popular in Japan than DB in the figuarts lineup.

Or

2. It’s easier to calculate the amount of figurines to make per character in the Kamen Rider series vs DBZ for example take a look at all the Piccolos, Gohan 1.0, Android 16, and now Yamcha on the dust shelf lol. Sometimes making to many or not enough can leave figures on the self forever

Back