S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I want that figure if he comes with a SS or regular head. It's a must.

To be honest I only want the SS Head, I remember when I was a kid Gohan with that outfit in SS mode was really cool to me

The Buu Saga figures are spilling out and I'm pleased about that.

All that's left is Kid Buu, Super Buu, Battle Damage Vegeta, Videl, kid Trunks and Goten. I would say Dabura but there might not be w ough demand to warrant his release.

All that's left is Kid Buu, Super Buu, Battle Damage Vegeta, Videl, kid Trunks and Goten. I would say Dabura but there might not be w ough demand to warrant his release.

Really hoping on Videl, as well as her having her long and short hair looks, and kid buu

Your are forgetting Pui Pui

It’s crazy to me that we are still waiting for Goku to hit retail and we already have people with Roshi and Buu in hand. Why the heck is goku taking so long.

37897676_301889983900007_1366772066623160320_n.jpg

38665533_2149629028607659_1224769375391711232_n.jpg

As long as the cape is removable and he comes with a gohan head it'll be a must buy for me, if not, well just another figure im not bothering about :p

Also, isnt that goku blacks torso? xD

Well Trunks sword sheath was removable so I don’t see why Saiyan Manboy’s cape wouldn’t be either. But even if it wasn’t, I don’t think it would be hard to remove it yourself lol

The SS/normal head swap tho, is anyone’s guess. We all thought Gotank will come with his normal black/purple head & look how that turned out

Hi guys, I recently reposed my cell saga display and wanted opinions. I hardly ever redo these because I get frustrated easily if something doesn’t look right. It looks much better in person than I can make it look on camera, but wanted some ideas if anyone cares to share.

Thanks guys!

4fe3a95c0206809e1069933a7b1ed60a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty dope display bro. For me personally, when posing my characters I try to go for poses that no one has seen before. It makes for a more unique display. Almost everyone does the Goku & Gohan father son kamehameha pose so I opted out of that for mine. That’s just me tho

I think that at a minimum they’ll include the bandana head and at a maximum they’ll include a normal head. The cape will likely be removable too.

I’m personally gonna buy quite a few of these so I can plop on the eventual SSJ and SSJ2 heads from some future release. Not a fan of Saiyaman per say but looove any of his non helmet looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been thinking, and I’ve come to the conclusion that Jiren is still the strongest mortal and here’s why:

- Jiren not only dominated Goku for the majority of their fights, but everyone else on the arena

- Goku had to train with Whis to gain his power boost(s), whereas Jiren gained his massive strength all by himself

- Even after unleashing Mastered Ultra Instinct, the “Ultimate” Battle Form, Goku still struggled against Jiren

- Towards the end of the tournament Jiren was completely gassed out (despite powering up to maximum, that was pretty much all pure adrenaline), which was the only reason Goku gained the upper hand

- Even when Jiren was running on an empty tank, he STILL put up a brutal fight

- Lastly, now that Jiren is aware that beings such as Goku & Vegeta exist, he will continue to train & become even stronger, pushing the gap even further between him & every other mortal. Broly might be on par or even stronger than Jiren, but next time we see him (and we will), he will be leagues beyond Broly

I wonder what those "holes" are for on the front of the green tunic. They look like bullet impacts maybe, but I've checked on snapshots and he doesn't have any holes on his tunic during the tournament, so maybe it's meant to represent Saiyaman when he stops the bank robbery?

BA1544CB-E279-4F79-B48A-248512B055A5.jpeg

Man I am LOVING these heads. They add such a unique flare to these figures! Can't wait to fit Raised on Earth Goku with one of these. A couple minor paint mishaps, and very minor at that, as well as the vegeta head being a little tough to get on, are the only notable downsides. Outside of that these are spectacular, especially in the right lighting.20180810_193940.jpg

Since DF is making all these characters with the battle armor I say the go all out and make King Vegeta. I mean they already have a decent mold for the head and they already have the armor in a way.

I’ve been thinking, and I’ve come to the conclusion that Jiren is still the strongest mortal and here’s why:

- Jiren not only dominated Goku for the majority of their fights, but everyone else on the arena

- Goku had to train with Whis to gain his power boost(s), whereas Jiren gained his massive strength all by himself

- Even after unleashing Mastered Ultra Instinct, the “Ultimate” Battle Form, Goku still struggled against Jiren

- Towards the end of the tournament Jiren was completely gassed out (despite powering up to maximum, that was pretty much all pure adrenaline), which was the only reason Goku gained the upper hand

- Even when Jiren was running on an empty tank, he STILL put up a brutal fight

- Lastly, now that Jiren is aware that beings such as Goku & Vegeta exist, he will continue to train & become even stronger, pushing the gap even further between him & every other mortal. Broly might be on par or even stronger than Jiren, but next time we see him (and we will), he will be leagues beyond Broly

I just wonder when we're going to get someone who's on the level of the angels. They can't be above everyone forever seeing as this is DB

It really looks like Bandai is trying to round out the secondary characters (and versions) of characters that some of us have been asking a while for. We got Tien, Yamcha and now Roshi, Majin Buu, Bulma, and Satan around the bend. Even Kid Krillin and now Great Saiyaman...

I know some might not want this, but I want a new “modern” Goku 2.0 figure with a Super Saiyan 1 head or SS2.

Back