S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude they could of have made a Ginyu-Goku head sculpt to go along with the Dem. Ginyu

can you guys help me i want to sell 17 and 18 but i have no idea what the price for them is. They are used but the figures are in perfect condition. I keep getting offers for 100 but that's to low if you guys could help me that way I know when a good offer comes in. Help would be much appreciated.
6a0a19a0a56972550a519d79be1bcf19.jpg
0ce244d9b60d6ce8556a2109f350e75a.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Best suggestion is auction both figures together and hope you can get over $220...

I’m starting to have that reissue feeling so get rid of them asap lol

Sorry, but it’s not worth 100 or 200$ everyone with a brain would avoid those prices...especially when you know the problems the figure has.

I hate people speculating on prices like that.

But it's not available anymore and the only Figuarts Android 18, so obviously it's worth the price to some people. Nobody is speculating but collectables tend to get more pricey after they are not available anymore, I see no problem in that. Its going for about 150€ on ebay.

It’s this price because someobe has put the figure at that price and people followed him. The figure has flaws that warrants it to be sold at that price.
I don’t understand how people can pay this much.

Even at its current value I wouldn’t want to sell mine. Figures are not an investment for me. If I would ever sold it, it would be at retail price or a bit under.
So that may be why I don’t like that mentality.
I have the figure so it’s not linked to that either.

Also, according to mandarake, you can sell it for 18 000 yen so roughly 160€...

That seems kind of weird, I can understand if you don't like scalpers but why would you undervalue a collectable? Same with antiques, of course some stuff is worth more now than when it was released. That's just how it goes with collecting, it's supply and demand.

My motto has always been “a figure is only worth however much you’re willing to pay for it,” nothing more nothing less.

I will never pay 500 for a Figuarts even if it’s Dragon Ball. It’s not that I undervalue it, it’s just that it was affordable for me and perhaps would like to see it a bit more affordable. Call me stupid if you want.
Anyway, I’m not planning on selling her and if there ever is a 2.0 of her that is way better, I’ll just use it as a customizable piece.

That’s my philosophy as a collector.

I can’t wait to see a review of the Ginyu figure, I would like to see if it’s good before planning to buy it...

I put my demoniacal ssgss vegeta on a Majin Vegeta body.skin tone on face is a bit off from body but still pretty cool in natural sunlight for this custom hair pieces
837030fe89b05cdacf1cdc6c342aebc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think that Ginyu is a tad bit too tall.. only because if they ever release the other members of the Force (Jeice is already in development), then they all would be disproportionate. Instead, Burter should be that tall, and Recoome should be at least Nappa height. With this in mind, Ginyu is definitely overscaled

@Angelo: Everything is fine friend, thanks ;)

As always this figure looks awesome in person, I saw it in the Unboxing Toy Con in my country:

Yaaaas Demoniacal hittin Tamashii where it hurts
I have no problem with them releasing B & C list characters

However when it comes to Jeice, I believe my point with the Ginyu Force still stands. Jeice should be somewhere between Goku & Vegeta’s height, Ginyu a bit taller than Goku, Burter the size of the current Ginyu & Recoome the size of Nappa/Android 16

It says in Chinese that Raditz "might" be a limited run release. So supplies may be low.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm honestly surprised they are mass producing so many figures at once. They will likely have to be very cautious because Tamashii WILL eventually go after them, but not for what folks think. I guarantee the new joint system is trademarked, and with demoniacal using it that gives them grounds to sue. Toei will also likely go after them for copyright too if they get popular enough.

Not to be a party pooper, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened to the bootleggers before.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really happy to see more figures coming our way, wish it were from Tamashii themselves but if they won't do it someone has to. Really hoping that Salza comes out, he'll fit right in with my Cooler custom :)

Honestly, I'm pretty cautious about those figures and didn't even order Ginyu even though I wanted him.
I fear that the quality might not be there.
But I'm super interested...Raditz...Sauza, the Ginyu Force...I wouldn't be surprised that they are announcing Coola...

We should've had a Raditz by now. We should've had a low-fat version of Buu by now. Should've…I'll just stop there. Demoniacal stepping in where Jacksdo and Datong left off is great. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back