S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Hope Van Dyne once said, if you two are done comparing sizes maybe we could get back on topic.

3 weeks?! Would've reconsidered buying if I knew that

Totally worth the wait. I have been too busy to take pics that would do justice. I believe our very own havok posted the best pic I've seen of them on his Instagram. Really showcases the hair.

What kind of planet are you living in?
China + Free shipping amounts to at least 3 weeks.

I can understand not being patient, but dude, it's only 3 weeks, that wait will make the opening of the package even more epic.
When I have to wait for long I often say to myself " At last you're mine!" and I keep meddling with it for longer than if it was acquired on the go.
But that might just be me

I buy from aliexpress and China in general for the bootlegs etc to review on my channel and 3 weeks would be insanely quick tbh. Most quote 4-6 weeks minimum, and that's only to the UK. Unless you are willing to pay for higher postage you can't expect anything better, that's just how China's post is.

Sorry man, but you really should have read the postage times when you bought it if you weren't willing to wait.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was mistaken about the pic. It wasn't havok, it was jaymo2030. 20180805_103955.jpg

Not sure if anyone has seen yet, but on the Dragon Ball Figuarts Fan Page on Facebook, someone posted from the Demonical official instragram and they've announced that they'll be release both an Ultra Instinct head sculpt and Super Trunks head sculpt sometime this month.

can you guys help me i want to sell 17 and 18 but i have no idea what the price for them is. They are used but the figures are in perfect condition. I keep getting offers for 100 but that's to low if you guys could help me that way I know when a good offer comes in. Help would be much appreciated.
6a0a19a0a56972550a519d79be1bcf19.jpg
0ce244d9b60d6ce8556a2109f350e75a.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Back