S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah thanks for the info. They really did botch his release didn’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! That’s why I was glad I sold everything before he was released. BOJ is starting to be like BOA lol

Also on the subject of Majin Vegeta, did anyone get the correct face in the package? I got 4 of him (so I could display 3 different iterations with different heads) but I only opened one so far. The others are still bubble wrapped.

The only person who I saw that received the correct face was some guy on youtube. Can’t find the video anymore. Forgot if the writing was in Japanese or Chinese also

Also on the subject of Majin Vegeta, did anyone get the correct face in the package? I got 4 of him (so I could display 3 different iterations with different heads) but I only opened one so far. The others are still bubble wrapped.

There's only 1 confirmed person that got the correct face for Majin Vegeta. He's in China and went through Bandai directly after complaining after a month.

All the people I've heard that bought Main Vegeta through a US retailer, submitted their replacement request through Bluefin and no one has been successful as of yet. Bluefin has even said that can't fulfill the replacement request.

This is the first time I've heard of Majin Vegeta missing a face... Which face is missing exactly?

CameraZOOM-20180802171323608.jpg

This is mine. The two on the bottom look very similar but one has a vein popping out on the right side of the forehead.
Is it that the eyes are supposed to be facing to the right on that one?

Has anyone else noticed a lot of people selling the Figuarts Krillin like crazy as of late? I check eBay daily to see if I can get any deals on figures and I have been noticing a ton of Krillin a posted. I wonder why?

Has anyone else noticed a lot of people selling the Figuarts Krillin like crazy as of late? I check eBay daily to see if I can get any deals on figures and I have been noticing a ton of Krillin a posted. I wonder why?

Krillin was being sold at SDCC. I guess Tamashii had a ton of extras to offload

This is the first time I've heard of Majin Vegeta missing a face... Which face is missing exactly?

View attachment 421628

This is mine. The two on the bottom look very similar but one has a vein popping out on the right side of the forehead.

4c1c1215-c2b5-4880-ba3e-f7e829e6043c.jpg

I believe its this face thats mission. See his eyes

View attachment 421628

The 2 on the bottom have the same eyes and mouth expression, although one has a vein on the face. The one with the vein should have the eyes looking to the right, just like in the picture on the front of the box.

It's not really Bluefin's fault since they're just the middle-man distributor, but they should let customers know that they've made Bandai aware of the issue and are trying to secure replacements, or whatever Bandai's response is.

But yeah, they should be pressing Bandai about it.

Last edited:
Majin Vegeta was such a desired release, we been asking for it for years, and look how bland it turned out. Tamashii gotta hold that L for this one

I’m just waiting for a battle damaged Majin Vegeta somewhere down the line. I think it’s at that point where we’ll get the proper hair, faces, and dedication this form deserves. It’s probably Vegeta’s most iconic battle damaged look and Tamashii knows that ****’ll sell. I’m not expecting anytime soon but eventually

Hey, to the guy who linked that aliexpress store for the super saiyan blue heads, how long did it take them to ship your order? I'm going on 5 days now without a word.

Hey, to the guy who linked that aliexpress store for the super saiyan blue heads, how long did it take them to ship your order? I'm going on 5 days now without a word.

Mine took about a week to go out, 3 weeks to arrive.

Mine took almost 3 weeks to be delivered

Mine took almost 3 weeks to be delivered

Mine arrived yesterday, haven't opened the package yet but it was shipped really quickly after payment. :)

On a different topic, I was tired of waiting for Bandai to release Cooler for SH Figuarts so I decided to try and create a custom Cooler (and maybe Meta-Cooler). I figured the Dragon Stars series Frieza figure would be a good starting point because he's about as tall as Figuarts Goku (who is the same height as Cooler in the film).

zWkqOHM.jpg

I used epoxy putty to craft shoulderpads, chest and rib plates, plus the "helmet" and ridge, and was careful to create the slightly "protruding brow" effect the helmet gives Cooler. A few hours of sculpting and painting later, here's the result I'd like to share with you :) First a picture of Cooler next to other figures for scale (King Cold is in the background so he may look a bit underscaled, but Cooler is Goku's height though that may be hard to judge with the levitating pose I picked).

CRWgnNR.jpg

And a picture with some better lighting, all my apologies for the poor quality lighting on these pictures but this display cabinet is really dark and it's the only place big enough to store my enormous collection in the appartment! :D

OcxSYEO.jpg

Next I'll try to do a similar rework on Meta-Cooler version, I'm thinking of going for the same sculpt with slight differences (Meta-Cooler has more "lines" in his design, especially under the tail and on the ribs), and painting him fully with a plain chrome paint then using a translucent green paint to add his color without losing the chrome aspect, but it's all going to be a first experiment so it may not work at all. :) I'll keep you updated if you like. Feel free to leave comments!

Back