S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3627dc251ca070b35a64fb04e0f2fcc7.jpg

Yamcha and Tien, shelf warmer [emoji23] even Goku Black.

So, anyone here speculating a 2018 Broly figure down the line? I like the new design, mostly because it's not overtly buff, to the point where his shoulders are bigger than his head XD

Also, Android 21 anybody? You wanna talk about a figure that will make bank? There ya go

EDIT: Wow I go back ONE page and all of this is already answered for me. go figure....Also WOOHOO

Also, just got into collecting these with Awakening Goku and Resurrection Frieza, for a Namek final battle display. I gotta say, these figures are freaking awesome! The kinds of DBZ figures I've always dreamed of having. Now that I finally checked out this thread, I just happen to find out the two figures I hoped were being made seem like they're actually being made, so happy day for me!

Also wanted to ask, how is the Beerus figure? I wound up really liking him from Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. And do you fine folks think we'll ever get a SS4 Gogeta? I know GT is kind of a black sheep, but I love that design.

Even though DBGT is a black sheep or not as liked, those Saiyan 4 forms are iconic in itself. They're very much liked. Dragon Ball Heros the game displayed Saiyan 4, giving Gohan, Broly, and God who else a Saiyan 4 transformation. I think its super likely that we'll get Gogeta Saiyan 4.

Even though DBGT is a black sheep or not as liked, those Saiyan 4 forms are iconic in itself. They're very much liked. Dragon Ball Heros the game displayed Saiyan 4, giving Gohan, Broly, and God who else a Saiyan 4 transformation. I think its super likely that we'll get Gogeta Saiyan 4.

Woot! Day one PO for me, whenever that will be

Seen on FB, I'd love to see that... :)

Lol @ android 21 being there, wasted spot since they already have her official shots so she's pretty much confirmed already. Some of those choices are... questionable though, I mean, Tao, really?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol @ android 21 being there, wasted spot since they already have her official shots so she's pretty much confirmed already. Some of those choices are... questionable though, I mean, Tao, really?

I thought the same at first but they probably meant her original form. Either way I don’t care lol. DB, DBZ, DBS, and GT take priority over any video game character. This SDCC was overall a let down since I expected some heavier hitters. I’m sure they’re just spacing the showings of new stuff for their tour so we’ll probably see better stuff later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same at first but they probably meant her original form. Either way I don’t care lol. DB, DBZ, DBS, and GT take priority over any video game character. This SDCC was overall a let down since I expected some heavier hitters. I’m sure they’re just spacing the showings of new stuff for their tour so we’ll probably see better stuff later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I get what you mean. I think it has to do with there still being quite a few figures scheduled for release this year, plus the fact that for the last year or two most of their big reveals have been at the Tamashii nations events in Japan instead. We got the Broly reveal because of his fame outside of Japan.

Pacific Rim must be maining for the chinese market. I just never saw the hype for that movie
You gargle your mouth and take that back! I had the best time working on the first movie at Pinewood Toronto Studios.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back