S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 418126

You’re too slow to the draw bro ;)

But don’t you already own like 5? Why are you hoarding goku blacks save some for other people

7iKZnV1.jpg

Here’s my order :(

Lol got him for $70 after tax, we’ll see where this goes... I have unlimited funds right now until rent due haha

I've always loved Broly so I'm glad the new version looks even more fearsome!

The Android 21 that looks like a majin looks very cute. She was very interesting in the Dragonball Fighterz game. I hope they release those two right away. I imagine Android 21 gets released first while Broly is a bit later because of the movie's release date. I want them now!

Really happy about those reveals, hoping we see more new figures and not just endless Vegeta/Goku reworks soon. Their recent surveys asked about Janemba, Cooler, those would be awesome to see in Figuarts.

Ho yeaaaah Android 21! This is a must buy for me! Now if only they could release GokuSSJ4 and Bardock...

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 117
His proportions seems incredibly strange..... are they accurate?

As for Android 21, I haven't played fighterz yet so I'm indifferent on her. Wish we were getting kid buu before her though

I’m so happy to see Android 21! I want to have her in hand as soon as possible!

As for Broly, isn’t he weird?

Back