S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at this point, we should be glad if they release a SSJ4, even if it's heroes design.

Release whatever, but release now!!!

All brands have this character.

I have waited since 2014 for this figure.

I want a ssj4 vegito after seeing him in the trailer released...I think any ssj4 figures we get though will probably be in heroes form...which is unfortunate...I do hope we start getting get something though. there are some cool designs for characters especially the villians

37273879_1736263069760622_3490857432874221568_n.jpg

Im getting so confused with Broly now; why are we seeing him without the armor in his base form when we seen him both in base and ssj with armor? Surely it would only break off when he goes legendary? Infact, its a totally different outfit minus the skirt piece!

Also, I want to know if they are new recruits to Friezas army or not, I mean they have to be surely? If they werent, then they would have been kicked out when Frieza was killed just for being saiyans I would assume, since Sorbet and Tagoma knew it was a saiyan who killed Frieza and likely wouldnt have wanted a potential traitor in their ranks.

The Saiyan armor is supposed to be very flexible. Kinda like a one size fits all kinda thing. Broly's size wouldn't matter.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Oh, I know that Tin, I'll rephrase; the armor would only have been destroyed when he's fought Vegeta and Goku to the point they had to fire off strong enough blasts to, by which time he would likely be in his legendary form.

Edit: Ok, woah, consider me proved wrong! Does indeed look like a new body. Android 21 is a but out of left field, thought they would have learned their lesson with the Xeno flops.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back