S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 411492
a6728a1ee68cc0833d73d39e37623485.jpg
fe2b24cc1468315b03f8920414999025.jpg
52bb5d47f574ccd34ec4653deca57e8c.jpg

I need that head right there. I just wish Awakening's face didn't look so long.

Similar to the Sword of Hope, I'm putting all my faith into an accurately sculpted Super Saiyan Rage head mold.

Needed to change my shipping address since I'm out of town with Amazon for my Goku Black figure. They told me the reason why I can't do it online is because its in stock and in process of shipping out! Happy I'm getting one after all!

I feel like that Trunks could seriously benefit from some retooled elbow articulation. Shave off and reduce the area, at an incline, leading into the fold of the joint and give him a hinge similar to Figma’s. Boom.

That Gumby looking mess is not just impressive.

The arms and legs are reuse from the Xeno CaC, dont expect them to actually change things when they could reuse old parts do you? ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know.

In a month the preorders for Future Trunks will be available, so... That is final product, we like it or not, but I hope that when we see the rest of the official gallery (Rage form specially), it looks better.

Future Trunks looked great in person and the accessories are going to make it wonderful.

How do you head mod on this body? i bought a bootleg to use for gohan but don't know what to do to mod the neck to make the pegs work.
I change the chest articulation with the awakening goku, you need to open the chest to do that.

Does anybody who has the new frieza know if the purple paint chips easily like the original?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine hasn't but I've been very careful with it. The only time I've seen chipping on the original is with the shoulders and Tamashii made purple joints to most likely prevent that from happening.

Back