S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t wait to see the custom SS2 hair replacements people will create. Definitely going to have to buy one

I can’t wait to see the custom SS2 hair replacements people will create. Definitely going to have to buy one
I'm gonna put my hat in that ring as well... I was just going to comment about how much that hair sculpt is killing that figure for me.

Excellent display, Wander!

Thanks for the Shishioh photo review, Cooler! I can't wait for to get Majin Vegeta.

Does anybody remember the Photoshop Majin Vegeta hair done by Panda? It looked really good, I'll have to look for it.

If anyone is looking for freeza or Goku Black. Toyzinthebox has them back in stock. They are marked up but they are in stock. Just a heads up.

I don’t know why Bandai/Tamashii is reducing stock for figures that are relevant to Super, of all things. I could see that for older versions of characters, especially the “Dragon Ball” stuff, but not Super. It’s enough of a hit that they should almost be slightly increasing production, for the more popular characters.

Once again...Tamashii opening themselves up to Third-Party accessories. We had the Trunks heads, the SSJ3 Goku update heads, now the Yamcha/Tien pack and likely a SSJ2 Vegeta head!

No one really capitalized on a well-made mass-produced third-party SSJ2 Goku head though...

Excellent display, Wander!

Thanks for the Shishioh photo review, Cooler! I can't wait for to get Majin Vegeta.

Does anybody remember the Photoshop Majin Vegeta hair done by Panda? It looked really good, I'll have to look for it.

Thanks Angelo! Hopefully I'll be able to get Blue Vegito to go in the place of Super Saiyan Vegito

As far as third party accessories I'm all for it if they're pretty decent quality and tamashii isn't making them. I ended up getting the Tien and Yamcha accessory pack, hopefully those parts will look as good as they do in photos

Back