S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is indeed a good figure but i still can't get over the fact that this face was omitted for literally no good reason.. just another blunder-headed move by Tamashii :slap

zB8zBkDO_o.jpg
12191091_10156196478500554_5435132148226517078_o-e1446123601500.jpg

Since there are gonna be a Dragon Ball Heroes anime I think it's not a coincidence they chose that outfit for Bulma

It's awesome seeing her fighting with her tech btw I wish she was playable in FighterZ, she's pretty much a female Tony Stark

Also, maybe thanks to this anime we are gonna get our SSJ4 Goku

And Mai!!! I would love to get a figuarts of her, wonderful character. I hope Tamashii keeps making female characters

I read some of the plot and sounds wonderful (alternative realities) I'm more excited about this than I ever was with Super now

super-dragon-ball-heroes-nuevo-anime-confirmado.jpg

Wait, are you sure there's an anime coming? Heroes has been going for years and such a thing has never been mentioned. They do anime intro trailers to each mission but that's the extent of it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wait, are you sure there's an anime coming? Heroes has been going for years and such a thing has never been mentioned. They do anime intro trailers to each mission but that's the extent of it.

It's confirmed. Dead as nails confirmed

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ok, looked into it, it's not a full scale anime, just a promotional anime to promote Heroes. Likely just a few episodes to explain the story and that's it.

I’m glad it’s going to be short PR anime. It’ll probably have alot of cool fan service(like ssj4 vs ssb goku), but the artstyle will be stiff looking and the animation won’t be that great like the trailers. Who knows, maybe it will look good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the preorder for Majin Vegeta available anywhere else at the moment? Sold out at Toyz & BBTS. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can roll your dice with Amazon if you can't find it anywhere else. Just a heads up, several people's preorder of Goku Black were cancelled recently. Still, it's worth a shot if you can't find it elsewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamas...pID=31rEZfoXKyL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Oh man. I stopped preordering from Amazon back in like 2013 when they cancelled one of my Figuarts orders. I just checked Toywiz and they have it up for $110! More than double the price Toyz had it for. eeeeeesh! I need to stop procrastinating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another victim of waiting to pre-order.

Times have changed for this line, if there's a figure you want with a future release, PRE-ORDER!

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I figured I would offer them here essentially for shipping cost. I am a 5th grade teacher and last summer I got a promotional flyer from Scholastic letting me know that Shonan Jump would be in the book orders. There was also a flyer for Dragonball Super TCG and Yugioh. I emailed Bandai asking where to find the cards and about a week later a box of 100 Dragonball Super TCG half-deck starters and a handfull of booster packs showed up in the mail from Japan. I guess these were given out at the Anime Expo 2017. I gave one to each student, but they didn't like them and only play Pokemon. They have been sitting in my classroom since then. I really don't know anything about the game other than you need a leader card and there are different color types similar to Pokemon.
$5 for 2 packs, $10 for 5 packs, or $20 for 10 packs; I will also throw in some singles and will try to include a leader card. Pay by gift or add $0.50 for $5 or $1 for $10.
View attachment 409680
View attachment 409681

2 more event exclusives. Anime colo Cell and White Aura

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-20-23-32-38.jpg

Also Dallas has been added to tour locations. Seems like these tour locations are inside the Con events in each city, no separate off site locations

Anime colors cell, interesting choice. Kind of surprised Krillin wasn't the next one.

Also at the end of the newest promotional video they showed this figure on the event swag bag, I wonder if that will be another exclusive? It pretty much looks like the new Goku coming out, just with the power pole. Maybe a little bit slimmer? I can't quite tell, what do you guys think?
14288379897eb6eb28649f1b252098a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It looks like its a representation of the new super movie that's to come out. It says so on the package.
Interesting that Goku might be using the power pole in the movie

Back