S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ordered from otakupowers?
Don’t do it. Just don’t.

There’s a reddit and Facebook group that have a plethora of people expressing issues with them. They do not ship anything and they do not respond to their “customer service form.” I had to have a chargeback filed against them.

DON’T DO IT!!!

To all those that are getting their preorders canceled:

LOL im sorry fellas, don’t take no offense it’s all in good fun. I just remember seeing everyone put in preorders for Vegito & going wild cuz it was a MUST HAVE, and seeing this same nonsense happen right after. History always repeats itself

I have the same figures everyone else has, for the launch price or cheaper, & I never preorder anything because I remain patient. It’s just the hype that gets everyone, every time

Just like with the iPhone, people just NEED to acquire it within the first few days or weeks of release amirite? There’s gonna be other releases that people will go crazy over & not even remember when they were going crazy over the other releases they were going crazy for amirite? It’s a non-stop consumer cycle

To all those that are getting their preorders canceled:

LOL im sorry fellas, don’t take no offense it’s all in good fun. I just remember seeing everyone put in preorders for Vegito & going wild cuz it was a MUST HAVE, and seeing this same nonsense happen right after. History always repeats itself

I have the same figures everyone else has, for the launch price or cheaper, & I never preorder anything because I remain patient. It’s just the hype that gets everyone, every time

Just like with the iPhone, people just NEED to acquire it within the first few days or weeks of release amirite? There’s gonna be other releases that people will go crazy over & not even remember when they were going crazy over the other releases they were going crazy for amirite? It’s a non-stop consumer cycle

I thought GB was a web ex?

The thing is, I've NEVER had to preorder a figuart to get it at retail as long as I got it within a month or two of its US release, web shop exclusives included. This is the first time a brand new figuarts figure has skyrocketed so quickly. Had I known it would be like this I would've preordered, but like I said I've never had to before. And I've been collecting the line since 2012

I thought GB was a web ex?

Yes, he is.

Also times are changing with this line especially with the popularity of Super. There's so many new members in our Facebook group recently. I wouldn't doubt due to Super and the release of Goku Black. These upcoming shortages from Bandai aren't helping either.

@okayhuang dunno if it’s priced at retail or above yet, will let you know when I go within a fortnight (no pun intended.. I don’t play that game)

@Jayrod88 same, if I see an x-plus freezer I will def let you know :wave

Don’t do it. Just don’t.

There’s a reddit and Facebook group that have a plethora of people expressing issues with them. They do not ship anything and they do not respond to their “customer service form.” I had to have a chargeback filed against them.

DON’T DO IT!!!

Well, I feel special

NOPE NOPE NOPE! I was one of their victims. Now I just have to wait a few more days to file a chargeback with my bank.

Thanks for the response. Glad I asked.

The shortages plus the increasing popularity definitely isnt helping to make Goku black easy to obtain. Im glad the line is becoming more popular, but it kind of sucks at the same time. I usually like to wait for a deal or just buy them at my leisure or when I get a little extra cash, but if this is how each release is going to be (like Goku black) I feel like I'll have to jump on stuff as soon as it gets announced. It makes it feel more like a chore rather than a fun hobby.

However, I did just preorder Majin Vegeta through Toyz in the Box. I'm not missing out on this one too

This looks better to me than the prototype! I'll probably get it, I hope it comes with a regular Saiyan head
d304eb2019dbc24c28589965dcd891d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

@okayhuang dunno if it’s priced at retail or above yet, will let you know when I go within a fortnight (no pun intended.. I don’t play that game)

@Jayrod88 same, if I see an x-plus freezer I will def let you know :wave

ImageAnime's website has it listed for $120.00....don't think it will be any different in their physical store.

This looks better to me than the prototype! I'll probably get it, I hope it comes with a regular Saiyan head
d304eb2019dbc24c28589965dcd891d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, I honestly don't know what they've done but this is looking excellent! Did you see the photo with the Kamikaze Ghost? Glad we'll be getting it.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if he comes with a normal head. :-D

Well, we can always expose him next to the SHF dragon ball collection :lol

And thanks Angelo! here it is:

They just confirmed for Toronto. Gonna skip work for this!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back