S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon just cancelled my Goku Black pre order. I ordered him the first day he was available on the site [emoji20]

Won’t be paying higher prices for him either so unfortunately this won’t be a figure I will have in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fricken gamestop just cancelled my goku black preorder. Fuuuuuuuuuuu, really don't want to pay the ridiculous prices he's going for on eBay right now. Anyone have a hook up? Haha

The full review for Figuarts Goku Black is up. Link in signature: https://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-review-s-h-figuarts-goku-black/

title-slider-goku-black.png

The video and written reviews definitely break it down but overall I gave this one an easy 9.0/10 because fact is the sculpt, deco, and use of the newer, 2.0-styled body just really make this a hit on all marks. I also take a look at the custom Scythe from Ferrytale Customs as well. Check it out and let me know what you think but until then, here are a few pics from the gallery section:

14-121.png

9-160.png

21-51.png

22-50.png

19-69.png

Yeah, I remember Bluefin had Vegito at World Tour. It's really weird, Bluefin sold out of a few older releases during C2E2. Super Saiyan 3 Goku was kind of at a higher price point than usual too. (I want to say he was one of the characters that was sold out.) I thought Goku Black was going to sell out but they still had some left on Sunday. This was all before the "big craze" of how difficult it is to purchase him online though. But yeah, hopefully he'll be available. Their booth will be the first place I go to next Friday...probably along with many others. :lol

ACEN is Anime Central in Rosemont, IL. It's the Midwest's biggest anime convention and Bluefin has gone to that for as long as I can remember. That's usually where I pick up some releases I wait on to see if I like them in person. I'm interested if they'll have Final Form Frieza. I won't hesitate to jump on that either if he's available.

Yeah I don’t see why they wouldn’t have black or even freeza. For some reason ss3 goku has gone up in price and is sold out online. Same thing with both god forms of goku.

And nice, I wanted to go to c2e2 because I have family in Chicago and I love the city.

It’s unfortunate that people who preordered black are getting their orders cancelled. I’ve never seen this happen with a release since figuarts really started taking off in 2012.

I live in NY so all I have to do is drive to Image Anime in Manhattan & buy 1 in-hand.. I know the guy that works there :D

Well fricken gamestop just cancelled my goku black preorder. Fuuuuuuuuuuu, really don't want to pay the ridiculous prices he's going for on eBay right now. Anyone have a hook up? Haha

Wait a little, sometimes there are promo code that takes $15 off $75 or better on eBay.

I wonder if Amazon will lose faith in Bluefin again and stop carrying Tamashii products like they did a while back. I’m sure Amazon isn’t happy with some of the hate mail they’re getting. It’s really not either of their fault, it’s Bandai.

Why is Amazon cancelling preorders?

Reportedly, Bandai has reduced the produced amount for Goku Black, Frieza and Roshi by 10% (as reported by Ageless Geeks from Bluefin). This affects the orders made for Goku Black and therefore not all the retailers are getting their intended amount of stock. So some of them have to cancel preorders...

Reportedly, Bandai has reduced the produced amount for Goku Black, Frieza and Roshi by 10% (as reported by Ageless Geeks from Bluefin). This affects the orders made for Goku Black and therefore not all the retailers are getting their intended amount of stock. So some of them have to cancel preorders...

Why would they reduce the amount of figures if they were already preordered? I get if the figures weren't being preordered, so the company had more supply than the demand, but if 20 people PO the figure, why cancel 5 of them? *not the best mathematical example but still*

I have a big whopping 10% off $25+.

P10PERCENT

Ends 5/12 :)

Same, gamestop cancelled my order of 2 Goku Black...the ONE TIME I don't preorder a release...ahhhhh! lol.

Back