S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, the Goku Black hype got to me. I ended up going to Gsmestop today and preordering it. Luckily I was able to avoid the absurd shipping charge they had on their website ($10 was the cheapest option) and get it for retail plus tax. I was still able to get it shipped to my house too, so thats cool! Normally I wait on figuarts releases to see if I can get a better deal down the road (like with barnes and noble coupons and stuff) but with all the hype surrounding it I really didn't want to miss out on Goku Black

Welp, the Goku Black hype got to me. I ended up going to Gsmestop today and preordering it. Luckily I was able to avoid the absurd shipping charge they had on their website ($10 was the cheapest option) and get it for retail plus tax. I was still able to get it shipped to my house too, so thats cool! Normally I wait on figuarts releases to see if I can get a better deal down the road (like with barnes and noble coupons and stuff) but with all the hype surrounding it I really didn't want to miss out on Goku Black

They gave you an estimated shipping date of 5/25 correct?

That’s awesome! Finally all the z fighters. Did you take one with figuarts tien?

Yes, and one with Chiaozu SH Figuarts just to show how bad it looks with no articulation

F2zEgbTl.jpg

6TltKi2l.jpg

Good, I'm glad! It's one of those few releases that shouldn't be skipped by any collector of the line. ...Well, unless you just don't like the character. :lol

Since he's selling so well, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii Nations releases a Premium Color version in the future. The problem with that is that it may not look as good as the original release though. I could see a more glossy hair with a brighter grey version. May even be a SDCC Exclusive.

Speaking of, I wonder what this year's SDCC Exclusive will be. I can't imagine anything other than Krillin at this point. I know Tamashii Nations is having an exclusive for the Dragon Ball Tour but they never said if it's separate from the usual SDCC Exclusive or its own.

18E5FF7F-9F3E-4A68-8C0E-E58C2E56242A.jpg
Been waiting for a long time to get Goku Black so I could get doubles and do this! I despise the original SSGSS / SSB Goku Figuarts hair sculpt with a passion and he has been my most wanted figure so feels good to get this guy done and also get Goku Black too!
I am surprised I haven’t seen anyone do this yet.

Good, I'm glad! It's one of those few releases that shouldn't be skipped by any collector of the line. ...Well, unless you just don't like the character. :lol

Since he's selling so well, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii Nations releases a Premium Color version in the future. The problem with that is that it may not look as good as the original release though. I could see a more glossy hair with a brighter grey version. May even be a SDCC Exclusive.

Speaking of, I wonder what this year's SDCC Exclusive will be. I can't imagine anything other than Krillin at this point. I know Tamashii Nations is having an exclusive for the Dragon Ball Tour but they never said if it's separate from the usual SDCC Exclusive or its own.

Definitely, Goku Black is probably my favorite Super character next to Hit so I for sure didn't want to miss out on him. If they do a PC edition, I'm sure it won't be out for at least a few years.

I'm assuming the SDCC will be the same figure they'll be using for the North American tour since they basically did the same thing with Kaioken Goku last year. I'm guessing it is Blue Vegetto based on the silhouette promo image.

Paying for my Goku Black this weekend. Can't wait. Any confirmed date for Frieza 2.0 out? I can't remember if I preordered the Japanese release or the Bluefin release.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Aw geez Rick... I ordered from Amazon because I got a bunch of Amazon money from work. I hope they don't cancel.

Back