S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... they’re only making ten percent of what they originally intended to make? I’m confused. :dunno

If that’s the case, it seems kinda stupid. Hopefully BBTS gets enough stock. Reissue or not, I’m really looking forward to finally owning a Figuarts final form Frieza.

FB_IMG_1524456768144.jpg

good thing Freezer “2.0” is nearly identical to the first one so I don’t necessarily have to worry about it

The first in hand vids of Figure-rise Piccolo are coming in and he looks amazing. Like Krillin he is going to replace the figuarts version in my cabinet. Lighter green while keeping the pink muscle, dark purple gi and only slightly taller than the figuarts one, making him in perfect scale since the original is underscaled. Heres a vid of someone speedbuilding it with some comparisons at the end to the figuarts one.

Damn! It looks great! I can't wait for a 2.0, so i've jumped on this, along with the Figure-rise Perfect Cell which I've had my eye on for a little while now.

I'm not sure about the rest. I prefer the Figuarts for most of the other characters. It's just Piccolo and Cell I feel desperately needed a resculpt. I can live with the SHF Trunks and Krillin for now, but they are starting to look dated!!

I heard rumors we might get an sh figuarts Shallot as Tamashii was teasing something with Dragonball Legends.

Oh man I hope not. I think that character design is boring & basic as hell. Why wouldn’t they capitalize on Android 21 instead?

Not surprised. Take a look at perfect cell PCE... he wasn’t on the market for that long and it’s already sold out.

I may have sold all of my figuarts but how disappointing it is to see them use the 2.0 box on this reissue item.

Frieza isn't a PCE. It's a new sculpt and a regular retail release in Japan. That's why it has the new box design.

Cell PCE was completely different. It was a webshop exclusive.

I ordered another Goku Black from that Otakupowers place, haven't heard nothing from them since I ordered lol.

Also ordered another from Gamestop but that's not due to ship until late May which is fine with me

I ordered another Goku Black from that Otakupowers place, haven't heard nothing from them since I ordered lol.

Also ordered another from Gamestop but that's not due to ship until late May which is fine with me
I might do the same thing. Was thinking of ordering a second one from GameStop. BBTS has him back up for preorder too

Frieza isn't a PCE. It's a new sculpt and a regular retail release in Japan. That's why it has the new box design.

Cell PCE was completely different. It was a webshop exclusive.

Show me a comparison of the two. Identical I bet

Only difference are the faces and the halo insert. Nothing new nothing different, just a cheap grab cash steal from bandai

I guess it’s good because it allows for new collectors to obtain it without paying scalper prices for the original

But I still wish they woulda included something extra to give day 1 collectors an incentive to buy it again. The redone faces are at least more accurate so that’s a plus (unlike Scouter Vegeta 2.0 which I feel is inferior to the original in every way)

Back