S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get him him from Toy-Ninja for retail still. They're based out of California and reliable. Edit: Toy-Ninja is sold out even though it says available on his site

https://toy-ninja.myshopify.com/pro...s-dragon-ball-kai-super-goku-black-us-release

Saw the pic Angelo. Awesome the face is compatible. Yeah, surprised Fernando didn't used that face and paint the eyebrows pink. I might I have him do that...hmm

Thanks for that link! I was able to buy Super Stars Trunks for my 9 year old and preorder the entire Zamasu/Rose/Blue Vegeta set!

Is Goku Black the first dbs figuart to be released? That might be why he’s so popular. Beerus, whis, and ssg goku technically are from bog. And both ssb vegeta and goku and golden frieza are from rof. Just a thought.

I need to stay off YouTube for a lil while cuz there are *******s putting God of War spoilers in the thumbnails of their videos -__-

I need to stay off YouTube for a lil while cuz there are *******s putting God of War spoilers in the thumbnails of their videos -__-

TheRadBrad is notorious for doing that. Even after I unsubbed him, I still see his spoiler thumbnails on my home page because he's so popular.

Just an update on this. Don’t order anything from them. They do not respond to any communication at all. Had to settle an issue because of it.

They don’t even send out email after placing orders. No acknowledge of any kind except the last page after clicking submit.

They sent me an email after I ordered saying they're send another email after they ship. I'm not stressing since I already have 2

You can get him him from Toy-Ninja for retail still. They're based out of California and reliable. Edit: Toy-Ninja is sold out even though it says available on his site
https://toy-ninja.myshopify.com/pro...s-dragon-ball-kai-super-goku-black-us-release
You have done business with Toy-Ninja before? I bought the Trunks and preordered the Zamasu/Rose/Vegeta set and never got a confirmation email. I check their webpage and I have an order number and my credit card was charge $95. I messaged them Friday after the order and haven't heard back. I just don't want to tell my 9 year old that he is getting them unless I know the order is good.

You have done business with Toy-Ninja before? I bought the Trunks and preordered the Zamasu/Rose/Vegeta set and never got a confirmation email. I check their webpage and I have an order number and my credit card was charge $95. I messaged them Friday after the order and haven't heard back. I just don't want to tell my 9 year old that he is getting them unless I know the order is good.

I've ordered from toyninja before. Communication is a bit lacking but I'm sure you'll get your order. From what I understand it's just one guy running it

Yes, I've done business with him before. I bought 2 tamashii act stage 4 from him (Robby is who runs it) and 2 Goku Black.

As mentioned, I think Toy-Ninja is a 1 man show lol. Hell take care of you.

Thanks you two. I hope he comes through because I am feeling pissed off for my 9 year old. Collecting is all fun and games until I see my kid constantly disappointed! :lol

Edit: I am at a swim meet for my 13 year old and decided to walk to the Gamestop next door and they had Zamasu! My 9 year old is going to be so thrilled!

Last edited:

Also have ordered from toy ninja before. Minimum communication but I received my order with no problems

Hovok have you taken an updated picture of the z fighters now that we have Yamcha and Tien?

I took a new one today

71fuOsPl.jpg

The first in hand vids of Figure-rise Piccolo are coming in and he looks amazing. Like Krillin he is going to replace the figuarts version in my cabinet. Lighter green while keeping the pink muscle, dark purple gi and only slightly taller than the figuarts one, making him in perfect scale since the original is underscaled. Heres a vid of someone speedbuilding it with some comparisons at the end to the figuarts one.

Looks awesome, like it more than the figuarts version. I would get it if but pretty sure that a 2.0 Piccolo will be coming out and don't want to upgrade again.

Take this with a grain of salt, but according to Alex Blas, Bandai has made a small amount (10% supposedly) of Frieza 2.0 compared to what was ordered.

So... they’re only making ten percent of what they originally intended to make? I’m confused. :dunno

If that’s the case, it seems kinda stupid. Hopefully BBTS gets enough stock. Reissue or not, I’m really looking forward to finally owning a Figuarts final form Frieza.

I heard rumors we might get an sh figuarts Shallot as Tamashii was teasing something with Dragonball Legends.

Back